7th February 2014, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

At which company we do summer training of 6 weeks?

hello sir, i m a B.Tech 3rd year student in (Electronics & communication)
we want to do the 6 week industrial training but i am totally confused at this time In which Company I should do my training please help me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Good companies for summer training in Data communication and Networking for 8 weeks for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  2. At which company we do summer training of 6 weeks? -- [New]
  3. Which are the companies in Chandigarh which provide summer training of 6 weeks?
  4. List of companies and courses that I should opt for summer training during the engineering degree?
  5. How to do 4 weeks summer training in HAL Bangalore?
  6. Companies which provide summer training for 4 to 5 weeks? I am a 4th Semester student and want to go for summer training in Pune
  7. In which field can I do summer training while in B.Tech CSE 6th semester? Companies that can give training for 4-6 weeks? Should I do training in CLSI?
  8. How to do summer training of 4 weeks after doing Aeronautical Engineering
  9. Summer training for 4 weeks in HAL, Bangalore after 2nd year of B.Tech.
  10. How to register for summer training for period of 4 to 6 weeks for HCL?
  11. How to apply for summer training while being in ECE company?
  12. In which field should I do my summer training(4-6 weeks long)? List of the companies for the same? Should I do the training in VLSI? I am a B.Tech(CSE stream, 6th semester) student
  13. How to do summer training while doing engineering degree? Difference between summer training and industrial training?
  14. How should I apply for summer training?
  15. Summer training for 4 weeks in HAL, bangalore -- [Most Discussed]
  16. In which company should I do summer training while doing B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  17. How to do 6 weeks summer training in Bharti Airtel
  18. List of the companies offering internship program for mechanical engineering students in Bangalore? Procedure to apply for it?
23rd February 2014, 01:52 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: At which company we do summer training of 6 weeks?

Frankly speaking the world has become a tough place to get good jobs easily especially from India due to the high competition in every field. It is good that you are looking for industrial training to add value to your resume but that is not enough to fetch you job. The world is driven by IT market and the jobs in the core sector is very less. Hence you need to focus on the IT courses to enjoy better opportunities in the future.

Since you are in third year of engineering, so campus placements gonna start next semester onwards where there will be chunk of IT companies arriving to recruit. Hence you should undertake global certification in the below courses which are of high demand:-

- ASP. NET
- C#
- Java
- Data Structure
- DBMS
23rd February 2014, 01:56 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Frankly speaking the world has become a tough place to get good jobs easily especially from India due to the high competition in every field. It is good that you are looking for industrial training to add value to your resume but that is not enough to fetch you job. The world is driven by IT market and the jobs in the core sector is very less. Hence you need to focus on the IT courses to enjoy better opportunities in the future.

Since you are in third year of engineering, so campus placements gonna start next semester onwards where there will be chunk of IT companies arriving to recruit. Hence you should undertake global certification in the below courses which are of high demand:-

- ASP. NET
- C#
- Java
- Data Structure
- DBMS
25th February 2014, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

How can i register for internship of 5 weeks after my second b.tech of branch ECE to a reputed company in vizag.please give me the details of fee structure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?