17th June 2011, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Companies where I can join for training while in 6 semester?

hi, i am ece 3rd year student & i recently gave my 6th sem exam i have to undergo 6 weeks training now please guide me which companies i can join for training

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which offer Training to B.Tech 7th semester student in Bihar? Procedure to apply?
  2. List of companies I can apply for training? I'm in B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year and secured 75% aggregate
  3. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  4. Best companies for M.Sc IT project training?
  5. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  6. Companies which offer free Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(IT) 6th semester student of BIT?
  7. List of companies offering Short Term Training to B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student in Chennai?
  8. Companies offering 6 months Training to ECE 7th semester student? How and when to apply? -- [New]
  9. How to join TATA company? I have 6 months industrial training for 5th semester
  10. Companies for last semester Industrial Training for Mechanical Engineering students?
  11. Companies providing 6 months training in 7th semester for CSE stream students?
  12. Companies for Last Semester Industrial Training for Mechanical Engineering Students -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it possible for me to do the winter training in ECE core companies while having 72% marks?
  14. How to apply for last semester industrial training in companies? I am a student of 5th semester MCA
  15. List of companies providing training in EEC?
  16. List of companies providing training in Electronics and communication field? How can I do training in D.R.D.O? I'm a B.Tech 3rd semester student
  17. Best training companies in which I can join while in mechanical 4th semester?
  18. List of reputed companies in Ahmedabad or Gujarat which impart best training? I am a 6th semester computer engineering student
1st July 2011, 12:10 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Companies where I can join for training while in 6 semester?

Since your an ECE graduate hence you can apply for a number of companies.Some of the companies which you can apply for are:-

BHEL, BEL, ISRO, DRDO, NTPC, BSNL, MTNL and Private companies like Radio Stations.

Some of the companies mentioned above may provide you with the industrial training.Only the HR is the approving authority of industrial trainings hence you can try out to contact him/her to enquire about this matter.It's better that you contact the company's staff through respected college authorities so that permission for internship will get easy.

You can contact the company's staff either through e-mail,phone number mentioned in there website.Notify the company staff as soon as possible because there are a limited number of seats in every company which provides with Industrial training.
1st July 2011, 12:37 AM
nikhilpatidar

You are student of Electronic branch you are eligible to training in top most companies like:-
1)BSNL(Bharart Sanchar Nigam Limited)
2)NOKIA
3)Videocone
4)Samsung
1st July 2011, 12:47 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi, i am ece 3rd year student & i recently gave my 6th sem exam i have to undergo 6 weeks training now please guide me which companies i can join for training
Company for the Training after 3rd year of B.Tech ECE branch.

Many company in India provide the training for the 3rd years student of B.Tech course. If you are doing B.Tech in the ECE branch then here i am providing the company name as per your branch which provide the training for you.

->NTPC.
->OPTCL.
->BHEL.
->BSNL.
->MTNL.
->ISRO.
->DRDO.

These are the some good company of India which provide the training for the 3rd year ECE branch student.

For taking training in these company you need the letter from the college in which you are studying. You can direct contact to the company for the training.

Regards
~Mukul~
1st July 2011, 01:05 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
in summer you go for
many company like:--

BSNL
DRDO
WIPRO
TCS
IBM
ISRO
JINDAL
NALCO
GRIDCO

ALL ARE IN GOOD COMPANY LIKE ..................
1st July 2011, 01:10 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear friend,

you have chance to do training in some reputed software company.

also you can do from some govt sector like BSNL , INDIAN RAILWAY, WEBEL.

also some IT company are provide training like TCS ,CTS ,WIPRO ,HP, IBM etc.

so you can choose any of them organization.

all the best
1st July 2011, 01:15 AM
naveen7777

bsnl drdo isro and mtnl are few for practising u should concern lemon indian mobile company and on railways signal company
1st July 2011, 04:12 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Hi,

As you are in 3rd year now,it is right time for you to go for in-plant training.

You can go for the following companies:

BSNL( telecommunications and data cards)
IIsc bangalore.
ISRO
Electricity Department of your state Government
DDK etc.

regards,
yash
2nd July 2011, 12:11 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

There are lots of companies which provide an opportunity for students to work with them. You can apply for training in these companies. Govt. Organizations like ISRO, DRDO, BSNL etc provide internship programs for engineering students. We would suggest you to send your resumes to these firms and check with the HR manager, if intern posts are available to be taken. There are companies like HCL and WIPRO who also provide internship programs to students from various colleges.
5th July 2011, 12:30 AM

hiiiiiiiiii........
as you are a student of 6th semister you can join company like-
-BHEL
-NTPC
-BEL
-ONGC
-NALCO
-OPTCL
-CTTC
-VEDANTA
-BSNL
-MTNL
-DOORDARSAN
best of luck........
5th February 2012, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

i am a student of 3rd year from electrical and electronics branch....which companies can i join for summer training???
24th October 2013, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir ..i am b.tech mech student ...is rail coach factory kapurthla is good place for 6 month industrial traning..&why, why not ..
25th October 2013, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Sir ..i am b.tech mech student ...is rail coach factory kapurthla is good place for 6 month industrial traning..&why, why not ..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?