16th March 2013, 03:07 AM
Unregistered

How to do training in any automobile company?

I have no any idea about training please help me do training in any automobile company

Related Questions:
  1. How to do training in any automobile company?
  2. Can I get a job in Power Plant Sector after pursuing Mechanical engineering in Aryabhatta Institute of Engineering
  3. How to do 6 months training in automobile company? I am a final year student of mechanical engineering from Punjab Technical University
  4. Criteria for join Automobile Industry for training? Procedure to join?
  5. What is the procedure to do internship in Bangalore while doing Mechanical Engineering?
  6. How can we do training in Automobile Industry?
  7. How can I do project work in Automobile Industry for M.E.?
  8. What is the process of training in Automobile company like Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki, Hyundai? What is the procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it valid to do summer training in a workshop? Minimum duration of training? Can I do training in workshop of different companies?
  10. What should I do to opt for Inplant Training in Automobile?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any Automobile company in Pune?
  12. How do I get Training in Automobile Companies after completion of B.Tech course?
  13. How can I do project work in Automobile Industry for M.E.? -- [New]
  14. What to give to company or will I have to talk with the company for training? Money to spent and permission required?
  15. Whole procedure of Industrial training except Automobile field?
  16. How to do Vocational Training in Automobile sector after studying B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  17. Training from a company is better or training from an institute is better?
  18. how to do 6 months industrial training?
24th April 2017, 12:34 AM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do training in any automobile company?

-> Sir, you have two options in getting training in that company either you must have got a job or internship programme.
-> If you are willing to get training in one I of the finest automobile company make sure you have excellent academic record and research experience .
-> They will conduct interview and based on your performance your result will be declared.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?