25th January 2011, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Which coding language (.net or embedded system) will be best to continue with, for a person having experience in C# ?

Hi..every one

iam a B.E graduate in ECE, now i workinig in .net but all teling me to go for embedded field..i also interested...so wt i do now i know c# using this work experince shall i go for embedded?or shall i continue in Dotnet only..for girls which field is best???can u all plz suggest

Related Questions:
  1. Can I go for M.Tech Embedded System? I am B.E EC student with 1 year work experience
  2. How to do MS in US? I have 2 years of experience
  3. Coding and other useful facts of vB.Net language for BCA?
  4. Which course should I do after doing Electronics Engineering so as to get a good job?
  5. List of best institutes for Embedded System training in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  6. Information about Embedded System?
  7. Which institute is good for embedded system course? Should I prefer M.E or training course for embedded system?
  8. Institutes which are better for me to do embedded system courses? Which of the embedded system courses are more demanding nowadays?
  9. Is there any course related to Embedded system(M.Tech) in the IITs?
  10. Details regarding seat availability and admission criteria for pursuing ME (embedded system) from BITS Pilani?
  11. Detailed information about Internship to B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering final year student? -- [New]
  12. How to prepare for UGC NET after passing M.E(Embedded System and Technology graduate
  13. Which language should I prefer between Java and C#? Details about the international certifications of the particular language? How can I prepare for it?
  14. Which Training is best for me for one month being a candidate of pursuing Engineering in Electronics & Communication?
  15. What is the scope of embedded system? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to join embedded system after doing final year project in embedded system
  17. How to go in the field of embedded system after B.Tech? What should I do after B.Tech to go in the field of embedded system
  18. How to do embedded system course if I am a fresher with EC branch?
31st January 2011, 11:29 PM
babydoll

Default Re: Which coding language (.net or embedded system) will be best to continue with, for a person having experience in C# ?

Hello friend,
As i know .Net is a platform on which any experienced person can work easily. So i would suggest to go for .Net for better development of career as well as experience.
You should develop many software, web pages, and many packages regarding the front end and back end.
So better to go for .Net.
Good luck!!!!!!
1st February 2011, 11:24 AM
gayatri_gurav

Default Re: Which coding language (.net or embedded system) will be best to continue with, for a person having experience in C# ?

hi,

Embedded is also a very good field.. as i am working in the same as "Embedded Project Engineer".
In this field these following are requirement:
1. you must have detail knowledge of C i.e (C,C++,C#).( at the starting only C is also sufficient.)

2. you must have Good knowledge of Micro-controllers. that we learn in college 8051 (for this use mazidi book its best for basic knowledge).

3. you must have knowledge about all type of components at-least basic components i.e resisters, capacitors, different type of ICs. and uses. (much other we can get by experience)

4. your electronics knowledge must be good. i.e our subject in college..like electronics I and electronics II in that (555 timer and its applications, BJT, FET, OP-amps and all that things.) atleast basics of all these....

these are some little basic requirement in Embedded field.
this is a field of software as well as hardware.. so here we have to keep updated knowledge of both the sides...

because some times written program in C i.e in software may be rite...but due to hardware fault it wont work...or vice versa...so must check both..

this is about embedded field....

now your question is :
wt i do now i know c# using this work experince shall i go for embedded?or shall i continue in Dotnet only..for girls which field is best???can u all plz suggest

see .net is totally different field than embedded field... may that experience u can use here while programing but Embedded is a kind of hardware+ software field...

and here lot of patience are require if your program will not run. have to keep mind stable and try hard it again..

here lot of hard work require. of course at the end we get a bunch of Good knowledge and good experience..

but a lot straggle is there at the start....

if you really want to come in this field and ready for all above then u will enjoy here...
for Girls this field is good .. as i am also working here. here no field job. so its good for girl. u can sit in front of computer with your hardware and think for the program. its nice field.

if you really want to come in this field and you dont have much knowledge of all above.. but u want to come in embedded then u can also join course in Embedded as i did..(for 6months) then automatically u can get all knowledge of all above what i mention.(i did the same.. i also dont have much knowledge but now i got much of it).

see its depends on your interest. if you are happy with your .net then fine.

but dont and want to come here. then be ready for hard work. at starting it require much...

Best of luck.
1st February 2011, 11:43 AM
pushpa dubey

As per your work experience you should stick to .net only as it is quite similar to C# although embedded is also a good option for you as you are an ECE graduate but it includes the assembly language and programmings of microprocessors and micorcontrollers so it will create difficulties for you to cope up with this after spending a span of time with .net and C# and in my opinion don't go for that field which good for girls but stick to that field in which you are good , scope depends on capabilities.
1st February 2011, 12:47 PM
mangesh977

Thumbs up Re: Which coding language (.net or embedded system) will be best to continue with, for a person having experience in C# ?

.NET will be the best for you as you r having the knowledge of C# and it will be benefitial for you to have complete grip on the language.
1st February 2011, 07:32 PM
akki89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi..every one

iam a B.E graduate in ECE, now i workinig in .net but all teling me to go for embedded field..i also interested...so wt i do now i know c# using this work experince shall i go for embedded?or shall i continue in Dotnet only..for girls which field is best???can u all plz suggest
Dear friend,

You are already in advantage of knowing how to do the programing which
will help you in any further language you will learn as more or less the
coding is same.
Also as you are an ECE graduate, embedded system will help you in your
field of job. So, if you want to go for any one of .NET and Embedded system
i would suggest you to go for the embedded system.

But my friend, the more you will learn the better it will be as nobody knows
when you get in a company , if you know something more you will be the
one who will grab the offer if you know related coding field better.

Thank You..
29th March 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

which field i will get job early in .net or embedded
3rd June 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Hello friends
i'm study in computer engineering,, i have to choose an elective as the options are 1)embedded system 2) advance .net
which subject should i choose
we have advance java in this sem. So is there any need to learn .net,ADO
28th June 2011, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

c with embedded is a good field or not.. i am working in one company.. they ask 3 year bond..
19th July 2011, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Hello friends
i'm study in computer engineering,, i have to choose an elective as the options are 1)embedded system 2) advance .net
which subject should i choose
we have advance java in this sem. So is there any need to learn .net,ADO

ANSWER :

ADV JAVA AND .NET TOGETHER CAN BE A DIFFICULT THING TO COPE UP.....EMBEDDED IS BETTER OPTION...N IT ADDS TO YOUR COMPUTER ENGG. DEGREE ALSO....U CAN LEARN ASP.NET EXTERNALLY ALSO THROUGH SOME EXTRA COACHING.....BUT AS A COMPUTER ENGG. U SHOULD HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF ATLEAST ASP.NET......
3rd September 2011, 10:17 PM
manoj rajpurohit

You are already in advantage of knowing how to do the programing which
will help you in any further language you will learn as more or less the
coding is same.
Also as you are an ECE graduate, embedded system will help you in your
field of job. So, if you want to go for any one of .NET and Embedded system
i would suggest you to go for the embedded system.

so embedded system will better for you. you can choose this field without any hagitation
21st November 2011, 10:58 AM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

hi,

Embedded is also a very good field.. as i am working in the same as "Embedded Project Engineer".
In this field these following are requirement:
1. you must have detail knowledge of C i.e (C,C++,C#).( at the starting only C is also sufficient.)

2. you must have Good knowledge of Micro-controllers. that we learn in college 8051 (for this use mazidi book its best for basic knowledge).

3. you must have knowledge about all type of components at-least basic components i.e resisters, capacitors, different type of ICs. and uses. (much other we can get by experience)

4. your electronics knowledge must be good. i.e our subject in college..like electronics I and electronics II in that (555 timer and its applications, BJT, FET, OP-amps and all that things.) atleast basics of all these....

these are some little basic requirement in Embedded field.
this is a field of software as well as hardware.. so here we have to keep updated knowledge of both the sides...

because some times written program in C i.e in software may be rite...but due to hardware fault it wont work...or vice versa...so must check both of them.

all the best
24th April 2017, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,i am completed EEE I am interested programming sides.so which field is best dotnet or Embedded Systems?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?