3rd March 2013, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

How to do training from BHEL after completing B.Tech 2nd or 3rd year in electrical branch

if i will want to do tranning from BHEL after completting my btech 2nd or 3rd year(electrical branch) what i do for it? or if here any test conduct for it please give me all detail.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get the name registered for summer training at BHEL, Hardwar for 3rd year B.Tech student of electrical branch
  2. How to do training in BHEL after passing B.Tech in ITM Bhilwara in electrical branch?
  3. Procedure to join summer training while in 3rd year Electrical Branch?
  4. How may I apply for summer training at BHEL, Bhopal? I am 2nd year B.Tech(civil stream) student
  5. Procedure to apply for Training in BHEL for B.Tech(EE) 6th semester student? -- [New]
  6. What is the procedure of training in electrical branch? I am in B.Tech 3rd year electrical branch
  7. How to do training in BHEL? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  8. Summer training for B.Tech (EEE) 2nd year student at NTPC, BHEL, Power Grid or Sail preferably at Kolkata?
  9. Software Training project for 15-20 days in BHEL for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for 30 days Training in BHEL being a student pursuing 3rd year of Electrical Engineering?
  11. How to do training in BHEL company after completing 3rd year B.Tech Mechanical engineering?
  12. Summer training at BHEL after B.Tech (Electrical engineering) 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do training in BHEL Bhopal after passing Electronics and Communication branch? Procedure to apply for training?
  14. How to apply for training in PSU companies like NTPC, BHEL, BEL, ISRO, BSNL etc?
  15. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering
  16. What is the procedure to do training in BHEL while doing B.E Civil 3rd year?
  17. Criteria and procedure for training in companies like BHEL, NTPS, ISRO after B.E (ECE) 3rd year?
  18. How can I apply for summer training in Dhanbad Railway while in 3rd year Electrical Branch?
26th June 2015, 08:54 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do training from BHEL after completing B.Tech 2nd or 3rd year in electrical branch

Educational criteria :

** You B.TECH degree (Mechanical/ Chemical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Control and Instrumentation/ Power Engineering) must be with minimum 65% aggregate from a recognized university.

For applying for the summer training you have to submit the following documents :

** C.V. in the proper format stating your all the qualification.

** Cover letter with your interest in the summer training

** Your previous project work

** You have to submit these document to the mailing address of the respective department of summer training

** After mailing company summer training staff gives you reply about it ..

Contact details :

Sr. Manager (HR),
BHEL / Power Sector,
Project Engineering Management,
Human Resources Department,
PPEI Building, Plot No.25 ,
Sector: – 16 A, NOIDA-201301 (UP)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?