18th April 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

How to do training in BHEL after passing B.Tech in ITM Bhilwara in electrical branch?

i am student of b.tech 3rd year in "ITM BHILWARA(RAJ.)"in ELECTRICAL branch....in want to traning in BHEL...please explain procedure

Related Questions:
  1. How to do training in BHEL after passing B.Tech electrical from COEP?
  2. Procedure to apply for Training in BHEL for B.Tech(EE) 6th semester student?
  3. How to do training from BHEL after completing B.Tech 2nd or 3rd year in electrical branch
  4. How to do internship for NTPC, Kota? I am a student of 3rd year EEE engineering from ITM, Bhilwara
  5. How to do training in BHEL Bhopal after passing Electronics and Communication branch? Procedure to apply for training?
  6. What's the procedure and qualifucation requirements for applying industrial training in BHEL?
  7. Institutes for training and projects for btech electrical and electronics branch third years -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I apply for Industrial Training in BHEL being a B.Tech(EE) 5th semester student?
  9. Procedure to get the name registered for summer training at BHEL, Hardwar for 3rd year B.Tech student of electrical branch
  10. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Training in BHEL for B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 6th semester candidate?
  11. How can I apply for internship from BHEL after passing Electrical and Electronics engineering?
  12. Process of training at BHEL Haridwar? How many seats are there for Electrical engineer?
  13. Which branch would be preferable for me for acquiring a good salary and better future prospective? I've passed 10th and going to take admission in ITM university(Gwalior) in Polytechnic diploma
  14. What is the procedure of summer training in BHEL for electrical branch
  15. How to do summer training from BHEL Haridwar
  16. Is there any summer training programme in BHEL for B.Tech (E&E) students? -- [New]
  17. Application procedure for training at BHEL Bhopal?
  18. How to apply for 4 weeks training related to Automation, Embedded and Robotics at BHEL?
25th April 2012, 11:07 PM
jyotsana d

Default Re: How to do training in BHEL after passing B.Tech in ITM Bhilwara in electrical branch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am student of b.tech 3rd year in "ITM BHILWARA(RAJ.)"in ELECTRICAL branch....in want to traning in BHEL...please explain procedure
Dear friend,
yes you can apply for training in any BHEL. First you need to write a letter and take no objection certificate from you college aand send it to the HR of BHEL company. It would be better if you go personally there and ask for training or if you have any relative working as employee there can send letter through them.
After applying they will call you for training in summer.

Thank you
30th March 2014, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do training in BHEL after passing B.Tech in ITM Bhilwara in electrical branch?

i m student of btech 2nd year from "poornima college" jaipur electrical stream.....,i want to join bhel summer training ....bt i dont know when it happen nd how many days it running....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?