4th March 2012, 12:12 AM
nandkishore bairwa

How to do training in BHEL company after completing 3rd year B.Tech Mechanical engineering?

i am student of mechanical engg. B. Tech in 3rd yr..
I want to training in bhel company after completing my 3 year in summer..
So plz suggest me to how i can training.?
What do for this.??

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training at BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  2. Companies offering Industrial training programme in Mumbai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? How can I apply for it?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. Detailed information about the recruitment exam organized by BHEL for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  5. Implant Winter Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. How can I get Training application form for NTPC or BHEL being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. How to do training while in 3rd year Mechanical engineering?
  8. Summer training in DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, NBCC ,IOCL ,L&T, ESSAR and NTPC after 3rd year B.E (Mechanical)? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to apply for training in BHEL for 3rd Year Engineering Students?
  10. How to do training from BHEL after completing B.Tech 2nd or 3rd year in electrical branch
  11. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student
  12. How to do summer training in BHEL Haridwar? I am a student of Mechanical Engineering
  13. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in BHEL, Bangalore for B.E.(EEE) 3rd year student?
  14. How to do summer training from Jaipur? I am doing B.Tech form Mechanical 3rd year
  15. Procedure for IPT in BHEL? I am studying B.E EIE 3rd year
  16. Software Training project for 15-20 days in BHEL for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  17. How to do summer training in BHEL Haridwar? I am a student of mechanical engineering
  18. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL and other good Automobile Companies after completion of 3rd year with Mechanical stream?
22nd February 2013, 10:59 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to do training in BHEL company after completing 3rd year B.Tech Mechanical engineering?

Dear,,

BHEL( Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited is one of the PSU in India established in 1964, which are are manufacturing Heavy electrical products. In BHEL you will get hand on experience working with the latest technology and wonderful people.

>>You will get chance to work as intern, you have to apply for it to them.

>> The notice for it usually comes on its official website at www.bhel.com. you will get latest updates about career and job openings here.

>> Intern is for 2-3 months.

>>You can contact them at this address :

BHEL House, Siri Fort, New Delhi - 110049, India.
Telephone : +91 11 66337000

You can also apply for engineer trainees at BHEL, at this link : http://careers.bhel.in/et_gate2013/j...erm.jsp?term=1

>>It is mainly based on merit,you have to clear the GATE 2013.

You can download the SBI challan here, where you have to keep the journal no. for future correspondence.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf et_challan_gate_2013.pdf(25.1 KB, 137 views)
1st March 2013, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do training in BHEL company after completing 3rd year B.Tech Mechanical engineering?

i am student of mechanical engg. B. Tech in 3rd yr..
I want to training in bhel company after completing my 3 year in summer..
So plz suggest me to how i can training.?
What do for this?
8th March 2013, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

sir i am ajay kumar b.tech 2nd year student of mechanical eng.
i want to training in your compney so sir plese suggest me.
at [email protected]
30th June 2013, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

How to do training in
BHEL company after completing
3rd year B.E Electronics &communication
engineering?
23rd April 2015, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I am ram kumar raut B.tech (me) iiiyear, I Hope the summer training for your compani .
Ram93mech@ yahoo.com, 7078458750
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?