12th May 2014, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering training for 6th semester Civil engineering?

I am student at MIET Gondia,in civil engg. branch.I have given 6th sem exam and want to do training in a company for some experience & knowledge,can you plz tell me about such companies offering training.?plz help me.
Thanking you!
Sonam Shukla

Related Questions:
  1. List of the companies offering training for B.Tech civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(6th semester) with civil engineering stream from Bhopal. Can I take this training in any semester of 3rd year?
  2. Companies offering training in Civil engineering at Nagpur?
  3. Companies in Delhi where I can do my vocational training while doing 6th semester Civil Engineering?
  4. List of reputed companies in Ahmedabad or Gujarat which impart best training? I am a 6th semester computer engineering student
  5. Companies offering implant training for Civil Engineering students during summer vacations? Procedure to apply for it?
  6. List of companies offering training in electronics and communication engineering after 6th sem?
  7. List of the companies offering industrial training for diploma students?
  8. Where should I do summer training during my B.Tech IT 6th Semester? List of IT companies offering summer training course?
  9. Which are the companies providing 6 month training? I am a final year student in civil engineering in Panjab University
  10. Companies offering summer training or internship to B.Tech Aerospace Engineering students?
  11. Summer training in companies after 6th semester in Gorakhpur?
  12. Companies offering training in Jaipur for B.Tech CS?
  13. List of companies in Jaipur that may offer dot net training to 6th semester MCA students?
  14. Which are the companies offering summer training for students of computer science in Ahmedabad?
  15. List of construction companies in Hyderabad offering summer internships to B.Tech students of civil branch?
  16. Companies in Hyderabad offering industrial training?
  17. How to do Inplant training after completing 4th semester Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Companies offering summer training or internship for Civil Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
17th May 2014, 01:32 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering training for 6th semester Civil engineering?

It is really nice that you want to do training in some company to gain some experience and knowledge. You can definitely get such an opportunity. Since you are from civil engineering branch so you can avail training opportunities in various companies of your domain. There are many core companies in the field of civil engineering who give training to the civil engineering students.

You can opt for training in :-
- PSUs like NTPC, ONGC, SAIL
- BSNL
- Private Construction companies like DLF
- Power and steel plants.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?