21st November 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Does DRDO suitable for Satellite Communication Training being a candidate of 3rd year B.Tech and wanted to do Summer Training?

i am a student of b.tech 3rd year.. i want to do summer training at the end of session. Is DRDO suitable for satellite communication training.. or in any field related to that. please answer my question.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer training with DRDO for 4-5 weeks after B.Tech (Electrical) 3rd year?
  2. Procedure of taking training in DRDO?
  3. Summer training programs in Biotechnology at DRDO? Fee structure for training?
  4. How to do summer training from DRDO Jodhpur? I am a B.Tech 3rd year
  5. Summer Training in ISRO for 3rd year students? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do summer training program in DRDO Delhi?
  7. How to do summer training in electronics and communication?
  8. How to get summer training in DRDO after completion of 3rd year of B.Tech. in ECE?
  9. How may I do summer training for electronics in Kolkata? I'm 3rd year B.Tech(electronics and communication) student
  10. Summer Training in Embedded System at IIT for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  11. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  12. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  13. Names of the companies which offer summer training? I am a 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student
  14. Training programs of short period which pays for training?
  15. Which summer training is suitable for B.Tech Electronics and Communication engineering student? -- [New]
  16. How can I do Summer Training from MNCs?
  17. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of BE in ECE?
  18. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being BE 3rd year ECE candidate?
11th January 2012, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does DRDO suitable for Satellite Communication Training being a candidate of 3rd year B.Tech and wanted to do Summer Training?

please advise for summer training at DRDO Banglore for me ( 3rd year b-tech student in electronics and communication engineering appearing 5th semester.
14th April 2013, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does DRDO suitable for Satellite Communication Training being a candidate of 3rd year B.Tech and wanted to do Summer Training?

how may I do summer training with drdo in Kanpur in electronics & communication engg.
19th December 2013, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

where we get application form for traning?
19th December 2013, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

where we get application form for traning?
21st December 2013, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

I'm ece department having 70% aggregate shell I get job in DRDO
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?