19th August 2012, 12:08 AM
arihant nahata

How to do training in electrical engineering? I am a 3rd semester student

i am 3rd sem student want to know about training in elecrical engineering

Related Questions:
  1. How to do training in electrical engineering? I am a 3rd semester student
  2. Electrical companies which offer Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 7th semester student? -- [New]
  3. How to do summer training? I am a 3rd year student of engineering in electrical
  4. Can I do summer training during my B.Tech Semester Break after 3rd year? Does it hold any importance?
  5. Where can I do internship after 6 semester? I am a 3rd year electrical engineering student of Bengal Engineering and Science University
  6. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Training program for 6 months in Microbiology for M.Sc 3rd semester student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training at NTPC, Muzaffarpur for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. How can I apply for training? I am a student of B.E electrical and electronics engineering
  10. Summer training after 3rd year Electrical Engineering? Procedure to register?
  11. List of companies providing training in Electronics and communication field? How can I do training in D.R.D.O? I'm a B.Tech 3rd semester student
  12. How can I apply for Winter Training being a student of B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester? What kind of training suits me?
  13. How to do winter training in NTPC? I am a 3rd year student of electrical engineering
  14. How to do winter training in NTPC? I am a 3rd year student of electrical engineering
  15. How to do training in NTPC Kanti Muzaffarpur? I am a 3rd year diploma in electrical engineering student
  16. List of the companies offering training for B.Tech civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(6th semester) with civil engineering stream from Bhopal. Can I take this training in any semester of 3rd year?
  17. Companies offering Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student in Chandigarh?
  18. Procedure to apply for 30 days Training in BHEL being a student pursuing 3rd year of Electrical Engineering?
27th June 2015, 11:02 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do training in electrical engineering? I am a 3rd semester student

> > For the summer training in any company you have to first get the training permission letter of your college with principal seal and then it has to be submitted to the company staff and after that they will allow you for training and during the training that you will learn have to prepare a project report of that and then at collage time submit it to collage as it for the worth of 100 marks.

Companies where you can apply for training are-

>> Jindal industries

>> Reliance communication pvt. Ltd.

>> Reliance energy

>> Thermal corporation of india

>> oil and natural gas agency

>> Indian oil

>> LG electronics

>> intel

>> Crompton grieves

>> BHEL

>> SAIL

>> TCS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?