13th December 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

How to do training in ISRO if I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year in M.E branch

I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year ME branch.I want to do training in ISRO?Please tell me what is the criteria for doing this summer training?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do my training of 3rd year from ISRO? I am from electronics and communication branch
  2. How to do my major Training from ISRO being a student of 3rd year BE course with EC stream?
  3. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of BE in ECE?
  4. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being BE 3rd year ECE candidate?
  5. Which are the good companies for training in Jaipur? I am a student a B.Tech 3rd year
  6. Major training from isro for BE third year ECE students?
  7. How to join ISRO after passing B.Tech 3rd year in civil branch
  8. Training programs of short period which pays for training?
  9. Summer Training in ISRO for 3rd year students? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to get into ISRO? Which are the exams conducted by ISRO?
  11. How can I do summer training from ISRO? I am an ECE 3rd year student
  12. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks training in HAL-India for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  13. Procedure to enroll for 6 months training in ISRO?
  14. How to do my 6 month industrial training in Infosys Chandigarh? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  15. What should I do for training at ISRO?
  16. Doing B.Tech in Instrumentation and Control Engineering(3rd Year) : How to undergo training at ISRO?
  17. How to do summer training after passing B.Tech 3rd year from EC branch
  18. How should I get into ISRO pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE and having good academic result in 10th and 12th class? When will be the Exam conducted for this? Whey ISRO will take B.Tech students?
13th January 2013, 12:43 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How to do training in ISRO if I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year in M.E branch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year ME branch.I want to do training in ISRO?Please tell me what is the criteria for doing this summer training?
Dear Aspirant,

For Doing the summer training that is often considered as the internship program.

This internship program can offered to the students who are studying their 3 year 2 semester or 4th year last semester.

Since they have the projects in their academic years.

So they can put a request letter for the ISRO and if they grant the permission.you can do your training in that company.

Quote:
ISRO- The Indian Space Research Organization

It is the indian national space research center where all the space crafts,missiles and many more are made and launched to the sky.

It is the world famous organization.

To get training in this organization you need to have a good request and good project then only you can get a chance to do a training.

So i wish you a good luck for your goals.

Hope this info helps you.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
25th January 2013, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do training in ISRO if I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year in M.E branch

i am in btech 3 year 2 sem in it branch how can i apply for summer training from isro
10th March 2013, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do training in ISRO if I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year in M.E branch

Gud afternoon sir, i am a 2nd year aeronautical stundent, i want to know is there any training program of 1 month offer by isro or drdo and how to apply for those training programes.?
21st September 2013, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

sir iam 11 std scince studant intrested space programe how i get it
22nd March 2014, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir i m in 4th sem and want to training from isro.what i should do? Plz help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?