25th February 2012, 01:53 PM
STUTI_28

How to do training in Java and Oracle after scoring 75%

hello sir,
m a student of 2nd year cse branch...
i know c n c++ languages very well...
i want to do training in JAVA and ORACLE...
though i hv secured 75% bt m not amongst d top 5 rankers...
where shud i apply??
kindly reply..
thnkyu..

Related Questions:
  1. Summer training for 3rd year students of Information Technology in Advance Java or Oracle Database?
  2. Should we need to have a knowledge of C or JAVA during ORACLE campus placements?
  3. Software jobs after M.Sc applied maths? -- [New]
  4. Job Opportunities for me after completion of MCA course having good knowledge of Oracle Sun Java and Oracle 10G?
  5. How can I prepare to crack IBM Off-Campus Interview? Detailed information about it?
  6. Where to do internship while doing B.Tech CSE 3rd year from IPU Delhi? Procedure to apply for the internships?
  7. Is it possible to apply for internships after my first year? Companies which recruit such students? For which projects should I apply for?
  8. What are the courses in B.Tech? Which one is the best? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get a job in IT companies after completing Java and Oracle courses
  10. What to do after the completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  11. What should I opt for my training either java, .NET, PHP, UNIX, LINUX, networking or computer graphics? I am pursuing MCA(5th semester)
  12. How to get job in Mahindra after B.Tech Automobile Engineering?
  13. Am I eligible for major IT and non IT companies after scoring 70.72% in 10th, 75.66% in PU and 63% average till B.E? What type of certificate courses will help me? Should I join CAD or IT related courses like JAVA or Oracle?
  14. Job opportunities for B.Com(Computer Science) graduate in Hyderabad?
  15. What is the pattern of questions followed for Oracle aptitude test? Previous year model papers for Oracle?
  16. Job oriented IT certifications? What to choose between .NET, J2EE and Oracle DBA courses?
  17. Scope of Oracle certification for fresher in India
  18. What are the job options in Bangalore? I am interested in Core Java Oracle
15th May 2012, 05:33 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do training in Java and Oracle after scoring 75%

Courses on Java and Oracle are offered through institutes like Aptech Computer Education, NIIT, etc. Details on the course can be collected from the official web portal of these institutes. One can also apply for these courses through the concerned web portals. After pursuing the course, you will be provided with certification on the course you have studied. Training in java and oracle will help one to obtain a lucrative career in the job market.
19th May 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do training in Java and Oracle after scoring 75%

What can i do in java traning but i dont know very well oop
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?