3rd April 2012, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

How to do training for period of 2 months in a company? I have done my MBA Finance

Hi .,
This is Akshara Ram doing my I MBA(Finance).I Would Like to training for a period of 2 months in a company.please suggest some companies in Chennai...

Related Questions:
  1. Which companies are offering 6 months training period in company?
  2. Training can be joined after completion of CS Executive level? Duration of completion of CS course including training?
  3. Companies for 15 months training after 3 months training under Practising Company Secretary
  4. For completing CS course how much time does it take to complete? Will the graduation help me in getting direct entry for intermediate in CS? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What are the career opportunities available after Company Secretary course?
  6. Which companies are offering summer internship for IT students?
  7. Reputed companies in field of Electronics and Communication for 6 months of training?
  8. Course fee and quality of intership in CMC Kolkata?
  9. Company form which I should do summer training while pursuing MBA(Finance) from Heritage Institute of Technology?
  10. How may I do training in BHEL? I'm pursuing MBA from Geeta institute of Management and technology
  11. How to join CS class after completing B.Com?
  12. What are the 2 month training prospects of BBA pursuing students which may prove beneficial for MBA (finance) later on?
  13. Which one is better course choice for B.com graduates - MBA in Finance or MS in Finance?
  14. Companies offering 5 months Internship to MBA(Finance) 2nd semester student in India? -- [New]
  15. Where I should do 18 months Training if completed MBA in Human Resource Management?
  16. What exactly people do in In-Plant training? Training period and division identification?
  17. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training for MBA in Finance candidate of Kolkata?
  18. How to do internship in Kolkata for MCA? What is the procedure?
15th May 2016, 08:19 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to do training for period of 2 months in a company? I have done my MBA Finance

MBA graduates are selling like hot cakes these days. Specially in a country like India, management people are highly required to drive various verticals of businesses and take care of growth, revenue generation and more such things. It becomes really important for graduates these days to definitely go for a post graduation that can grant them a good profile job with handsome pay and perks.

Coming to your case when you are already enrolled in MBA (Finance) and are looking for Internship Opportunities, I have the following points of suggestion for you to maximize your chances of getting a good internship from a reputed organization.

1. Please ensure that you have a professional resume written that gives complete information about your profile, academics, marks, interests etc. It is the first impression of yours whenever a person / company is referring this document.

2. It is really compulsory for you to make profiles on the job portals and websites such as naukri, shine, monster, timesjobs and many others. There are many HRs and companies that be on the lookout for potential candidates who have prominent presence on these portals.

3. Never ignore LinkedIn as it is a professional networking website and getting opportunities on internship etc are best obtained on this. It is a nice idea to create a handsome profile on this website and also see that you maintain it with regular updates, information etc. This would pump up your chances of HRs who are looking for people on LinkedIn for various internship roles and profiles.

Apart from these three, there are many websites that have come up these days to bridge the gap between companies looking for internship candidates and the candidates themselves. Some of these are: letsintern, hellointern etc. These not only give the latest offering but also ensure that a wide variety of options are given for people who are in different domains.

Since you are in Finance domain, here are a few companies that hire for Finance Internship: EY, Deloitte, KPMG, PWC, Citi Group, ICICI Bank, Kotak Mahindra, CRISIL, etc. Try getting in touch with HRs of these respective companies to identify opportunities.

I would also suggest you to attend some walk in interviews in Chennai so that you can get to know if there are local companies that are looking for MBA in Finance candidates for their operations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?