14th May 2010, 12:24 PM

Company form which I should do summer training while pursuing MBA(Finance) from Heritage Institute of Technology?

I am pursuing my MBA ( Finance ) from Heritage Institute of technology and want to do Summer internship program from any reputed company. Please suggest me some company name and address. Inform me as soon as possible

Related Questions:
19th July 2011, 02:12 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Company form which I should do summer training while pursuing MBA(Finance) from Heritage Institute of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I am pursuing my MBA ( Finance ) from Heritage Institute of technology and want to do Summer internship program from any reputed company. Please suggest me some company name and address. Inform me as soon as possible
Dear friend you can do summer training from these companies...
Some name is given you can do summer training for one month in these companies.

1.BSNL

2.IBM

3.MICROSOFT

4.GOOGLE

5.RAILWAY

6.NTPC

7.BHEL

8.ITC

9.ONGC

10.ISRO

In these companies you can do summer training for one month and you can do also summer training in any private college......
you can make one letter from your college and give it to that company in which you want to do summer training....
19th July 2011, 10:25 PM
angeleye

Default Re: Company form which I should do summer training while pursuing MBA(Finance) from Heritage Institute of Technology?

Hello,
There are many private companies offers short as well as long duration summer training for the MBA students.
For the training you have to collect NOC that is no objection certificate from the institution in which you studies.
You have to send a request letter to the company along with the NOC and your current resume.
If you get the acknowledgement letter from the company then you are eligible for the training.
The companies may charge some amount for the training and they might offers some stipend for the trainee.
So, you may apply for these companies given as follows-
*TECH MAHINDRA
*ICICI
*BHARTI AXA
*VODAFONE
*GP LIMITED
etc..
30th July 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Company form which I should do summer training while pursuing MBA(Finance) from Heritage Institute of Technology?

I AM PURSUING MY MBA( HR) FROM UTKAL UNIVERSITY, AND WANT TO DO MY SUMMER INTERNSHIP FOR 6 MONTHS FROM A REPUTED COMPANY. PLEASE SUGGEST ME WITH SOME COMPANY'S NAME AND ADDRESS. I WOULD BE WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?