5th January 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

How does one gets admitted in B.A(Economics) in PSG college coimbatore?

how does one gets admitted in the BA(economics) in psg college coimbatore

Related Questions:
  1. What's the admission procedure for MCA in PSG college of technology (Coimbatore)?
  2. List of the MBA colleges which is under Bharathiar university
  3. List of top 10 civil engineering colleges in Tamilnadu?
  4. From where I will get the counseling form for the admission in B.E. at PSG College of Engineering, Coimbatore?
  5. B.Tech from PSG college of Technology, Coimbatore after 12th with 93.2% marks from CBSE?
  6. Will I get a seat in PSG college, Coimbatore after scoring 36.024 marks in TANCET
  7. What is the required cutoff marks to get CIT, PSG, GCT college in Coimbatore? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the current updated list of Autonomous Institutions in Tamilnadu?
  9. How can I get admission to study B.E. in PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering? -- [New]
  10. How to study EEE in PSG college? I am studying 12th in coimbatore
  11. Can I get B.E Metallurgical Engineering in PSG college of Technology in Coimbatore after scoring 192.5 cutoff?
  12. Admission procedure to PSG college of Engineering, Coimbatore?
  13. Can I get admission in a VLSI course in Tamil Nadu's top-most Engineering Colleges like PSG Coimbatore, CEG Chennai, GCT Coimbatore ,MIT Chennai, CIT Coimbatore, SSN Chennai etc? I've secured 30.206 marks in TANCET
  14. Top colleges for MBA in Tamil Nadu?
  15. Can I get admission in a VLSI course in Tamil Nadu's top-most Engineering Colleges like PSG Coimbatore, CEG Chennai, GCT Coimbatore ,MIT Chennai, CIT Coimbatore, SSN Chennai etc? I've secured 68.98% marks in TANCET
  16. What is the cutoff required for B.E Fashion Tech in PSG College, Coimbatore?
  17. Which are the top engineering colleges in Coimbatore? Can I get a seat in PSG college of engineering and technology after scoring 193?
  18. Can I get a seat in PSG engineering college coimbatore after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
6th December 2012, 01:10 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: How does one gets admitted in B.A(Economics) in PSG college coimbatore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how does one gets admitted in the BA(economics) in psg college coimbatore
Dear,

PSG college of arts and sciences in coimbatore is affiliated to bharthiar university, accredited by NAAC with A+ garde in February 2007. It is an aided institute of government of tamil nadu. It is also approved by UGC and AICTE.

To take admission in any undergraduate program you can take form from PSG office for Rs. 25. for aided program and Rs. 100 for self financing program.Then you can submit the form with photocopy of the +2 mark statement and photocopy of the Community Certificate to The Principal, PSG College of Arts & Science, Civil Aerodrome Post, Coimbatore-641 014.

Admission will be made in each branch according to the rules of reservation prescribed by the Government of Tamil Nadu.There is direct admissions also through management quota for which candidates can directly approach the Principal from the next day of the publication of +2 results with a printout of marks from internet.

Best of luck!
7th December 2012, 12:41 PM
mazahar111000

Default Re: How does one gets admitted in B.A(Economics) in PSG college coimbatore?

To take admission in any undergraduate program you can take form from PSG office for Rs. 25. for aided program and Rs. 100 for self financing program.Then you can submit the form with photocopy of the +2 mark statement and photocopy of the Community Certificate to The Principal, PSG College of Arts & Science, Civil Aerodrome Post, Coimbatore-641 014 .
Admission will be made in each branch according to the rules of reservation prescribed by the Government of Tamil Nadu.There is direct admissions also through management quota for which candidates can directly approach the Principal from the next day of the publication of +2 results with a printout of marks from internet.
Best of luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?