26th August 2011, 08:12 PM
pushpflyboy

Whom should I contact if I have not yet received my study material for AMIE(ST)?

sir....this is pushpendra kumar yadav

i hv applied for amie (ST) in month bt till today i hv not recieved my study material and other accessories related to my admission confirmation in amie.......

3rd September 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whom should I contact if I have not yet received my study material for AMIE(ST)?

dear sir,
my self sindhu srinivas,i had applied amie form 17.03.2011 but still there is no respond from the institution regards my registration number and study materials, i prepared my self to attend the December examination so please tell me how to get reg.no.

regards
sindhu srinivas
[email protected]
12th October 2011, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whom should I contact if I have not yet received my study material for AMIE(ST)?

my name is kailasnath yashwant kamble. sir the study material is do not get to me
5th December 2011, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

SIR, MY NAME IS VIVEK YADAV AND I HAVE SEND THE AMIE FORM AS PER RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE IEI. EVEN AFTER 15 DAYS I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE SMS REGARDING THE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT. PLEASE LET YOU KNOW THE SUGGESTION. THANKING YOU.
27th December 2011, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

SIR, My name is vinod deshpande I have sent application form for taking admission in amie first session as a S.T.,before four month but not getting reply, study material or any information. I have serched all site of IE but not found any hint . why it delay to confirm ? pls let me suggest THANKING YOU regards [email protected]
8th April 2012, 05:35 PM
swain ashok

my name is ashok kumar swain my membership no-ST-583161-5 sir the study material is do not get to me
8th April 2012, 07:53 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

You can contact the following address near to your residence given under website as under-

http://www.indiaeducation.net/AMIE/Contact-Details.aspx
20th April 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

sir....this is bute monika

i hv applied for amie (ST) in January but till today i hv not recieved my study material and other accessories related to my admission confirmation in amie.......
pls let me suggest
Regards,
monika
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?