7th December 2011, 11:33 AM
mohd imranqureshi

How to fill the exam form of MDS university as a private student

hello.. I am regular student of biotech-I(B.Sc) from Raj university. I have complete B.sc(general)-II from M.D.S. university. May i fill exam form from M.d.s university as a private student?

Related Questions:
  1. When will the MDS university private forms come out?
  2. Can I apply for private sector jobs after BCA from MDS University?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MDS at any good university?
  4. Cutoff marks required in Manipal University MDS entrance exam to get admission? Number of MDS seats available across India?
  5. Last date to fill up private MA Economic form of CCS University?
  6. List of private colleges which offers MDS in India? Course duration of MDS?
  7. Is it necessary to be a student of DU to fill the form of B.Tech from DU?
  8. Which all MDS entrance exams can I give(Both Private and Government)? What is the study material for MDS entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I do Ph.D after completion of MDS? -- [New]
  10. Detailed information about MDS entrance exam conducted by Delhi University?
  11. Probable fee pattern for MDS if I get seat in COMEDK?
  12. Possibility of practicing in USA after completing MDS in India through clearance of ORE exam? Fee structure of MDS course in Washington University?
  13. Annual expenses of MDS course in government as well as private institutes?
  14. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MDS program in Abroad?
  15. What are the courses after BDS in India?
  16. Whether a candidate is eligible to practice in USA if completed MDS in India through ORE? Fee structure of MDS programme in Washington University?
  17. Is there any entrance exam available for foreign student to study MDS in any Government Dental Colleges? Education loan to study MDS?
  18. How can I prepare in MDS entrance exam to get admission in any government college? Suitable books for preparation?
20th December 2013, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to fill the exam form of MDS university as a private student

BME be bed gyanvihar uni. She ki h. Or uske bad ma praise kits. José 3 sail ho GTE h an me m.a final ka form Bihar salt I hu kya? Or khy maigresion Laguna chahye...
30th November 2014, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to take admission in hindi from mdsu ajmer .plz tell me all admission procedure
24th October 2015, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

ma 2015-16 private ke form bharne ki date
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?