3rd December 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

How to find a job with Aerospace Engineering? I am studying in Jaipur Rajasthan in 11th

hello
i am Rahul Nandu studying in jaipur rajasthan in 11 i want to know that some people told me that it is difficult tofind job with aerospace engineering rather then mechanical engineering so please tell me that this statement is right or wrong if right then answer me that by taking mechanical can we apply in nasa.

4th December 2012, 01:30 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to find a job with Aerospace Engineering? I am studying in Jaipur Rajasthan in 11th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
i am Rahul Nandu studying in jaipur rajasthan in 11 i want to know that some people told me that it is difficult tofind job with aerospace engineering rather then mechanical engineering so please tell me that this statement is right or wrong if right then answer me that by taking mechanical can we apply in nasa.
Dear Rahul,

Aeronautical engineering or aerospace engineering is a great field both in the terms of scope and salary. Aeronautical engineers are paid higher than engineers from any other fields. You just need to do it from right institute and have good academic records not only in school level but in your engineering too.

Aeronautical engineering is one of the most popular career option for those students who want to make their career into airplanes, space shuttles, jumbo jets.Aeronautical engineer's work majorly involves-
  • Design and development of aircraft parts.
  • Testing new aerodynamic and aviation systems.
  • Quality management and improvement

As an aeronautical engineer you have lots of opportunity in Companies like:
  1. Government and private airlines
  2. Organizations involved in military and space programs like IAF, ISRO and NASA etc.,
  3. Aviation industry (private and public airlines)
  4. Satellite and Space research organizations (ISRO, NASA etc.,)
  5. Defence (Military – Air Force)
  6. Automobile and fast-moving locomotive industries

Yes, you can join NASA after mechanical engineering but it normally depends on requirement of the company and vacancies available but mechanical jobs in NASA are much less then that for aeronautical engineers.

So choose the one which you have more interest. You will get great success in life!

Good luck!
26th January 2013, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to find a job with Aerospace Engineering? I am studying in Jaipur Rajasthan in 11th

Hello sir,
I am yash patel studying in gandhinagar,Gujrat in 12th.I want to become an aeronautical engineer.Which is the best aeronautical engineering collages in India? Please tell me about job and salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?