10th July 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Does Lovely Professional University come under AIEEE?

respected sir i want to know that whether the lovely professional university is the university of aieee

15th October 2011, 08:54 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: Does Lovely Professional University come under AIEEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir i want to know that whether the lovely professional university is the university of aieee

Information Regarding Admission process of Lovely Professional University.

Yes Lovely Professional University takes admission through the AIEEE but it also conducts a examination for the admission in the engineering course. Only few percentage of the total seat is filled through the AIEEE examination. To know the admission process of the Lovely Professional University please CLICK HERE...!!!

You will get all information on the official website of the LPU. So, for any more information please visit the official website of LPU. :- http://www.lpu.in/

Regards
~Mukul~
15th October 2011, 11:52 PM
sidbond

Yes dear friend.

Lovely professional university has two processes of admissions. One is based on the marks attained in the qualifying exams, i.e, 12th. This process also provides with scholarships.

The other process is through AIEEE. This is only done for 15% of the total seats.

For more details, you can visit their website here.

Thank you.
16th October 2011, 12:05 AM
sidbond

Yes dear friend.

Lovely professional university has two processes of admissions. One is based on the marks attained in the qualifying exams, i.e, 12th. This process also provides with scholarships.

The other process is through AIEEE. This is only done for 15% of the total seats.

Thank you.
13th February 2012, 11:52 AM
puchu007

18th July 2014, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

Is mriu is a good college for btec in computer science engineering
as they have cloud computing course also
please help me as soon as possible
and also its placement
29th November 2015, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got 91% in ipe of 12th but ihavnt scored more marks in eamcet or mains can I join in lpu
Plz say about fee with hoste and mess total per anum plzz sirr
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?