21st February 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

What's the admission procedure for 11th std in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan? How may I get sample entrance exam papers?

Sir,

My daughter is studying in class 10th on CBSE Board. I wish to get her admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan in class 11th and also where i will find sample papers of enterance exam Please guide.

Thanks,

Dr.T.A. Bansod
Jhalawar [Rajasthan]
E-mail [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Rajasthan -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan university for 11th standard?
  3. Admission in B.Sc Physics Honors in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan?
  4. Admission procedure to study 11th standard in Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Jaipur for 10th BSEB female candidate?
  5. How to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan in class IX?
  6. Procedure for admission into class 11th in Banasthali Vidyapeeth? Fee structure of 11th standard admission?
  7. What is the process of getting admission in Class 9th at Banasthali Vidyapeeth? -- [New]
  8. Percentage to be scored in 10th so as to get admission in 11th standard of Banasthali Vidyapeeth?
  9. After doing engineering in IT can I take admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth? When will the forms come out?
  10. How to take commerce as a stream in 11th standard? Is commerce available in Banasthali Vidyapeeth? Procedure for admission?
  11. Date of Banasthali Vidyapeeth 6th class entrance exam? Sample question papers of the entrance exam?
  12. Is Banasthali Vidyapeeth hindi medium or english medium?
  13. Banasthali university mtech cse sample papers
  14. What is the procedure to get admission in B.Tech in Banasthali Vidyapeeth? Which branches of engineering are available?
  15. How to do B.Tech frmo Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University through correspondence? What is the procedure to get admission?
  16. What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam of M.Sc in Microbiology in Banasthali Vidyapeeth?
  17. Procedure to take admission in class 11 at Banasthali university?
  18. What is the fees and percentage required to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Class 11th
9th April 2012, 08:44 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the admission procedure for 11th std in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan? How may I get sample entrance exam papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

My daughter is studying in class 10th on CBSE Board. I wish to get her admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan in class 11th and also where i will find sample papers of enterance exam Please guide.

Thanks,

Dr.T.A. Bansod
Jhalawar [Rajasthan]
E-mail [email protected]
Admission to the XIth standard in Banasthali Vidyapeeth, is based on the merit of Secondary Certificate [X]. Hence, there are no entrance tests conducted for admission in the XIth. The admission forms are normally available in the month of February onwards. The last date for application form submission for admission is 5th May, 2012 [with a late fee of Rs. 900/- it is 16th May, 2012].

The Fee structure are as follows:

Maths & Bio Group - Rs. 54,000 [p/a]
Arts & H.Sc. Group - Rs. 40,000 [p/a]

For more detail information one may refer to the address given below:
Smt. Sukesh Batwal
Incharge, Sharda Mandir
Phone Number : Office - 01438 228383.
26th April 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the admission procedure for 11th std in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan? How may I get sample entrance exam papers?

dear sir,
there is no entrance exam for 11th .I want admission in class 11th .I had submitted forum by Internet.
4th September 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

My son Ma.Rohan Agarwal studying in class10th in Kailash vidhya vihar,jk colony Nimbahera[chittorgarh].next year we want him to take admission in 11th standardin commerce as well as in science-maths from a recosnised institutes in RAJASTHAN.I am an engineer&my wife is lecturer in English.pl suggest.
2nd October 2012, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

sir,
what is the minimum percentage required to get admission in class
XI
2nd October 2012, 02:19 PM

sir,
what is the minimum percentage required to get admission in class XI
21st March 2013, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I am studying in class 10th from icse board, and I want to know that how I can get admission and on what basis and also kindly plz tell on what minimum % basis ur taking admissions........kindly please let me know
28th March 2013, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
my daughter done her 10th class and she got 72% marks from u.p board english medium then she decided to take admission in cbse board in class 11th but she failed, now she want to take admission in ur university in class 11th ...........so kindly reply me that she is able to take admission in ur university
27th May 2013, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

when will the 10th board 2013 result declared. (sharda mandir)
21st November 2013, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

When will the forms available for class 11th and thelast date of submisssion of forms for session 2014-2015 nd minimum % to get admission
8th December 2013, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
what is the minimum percentage required to get admission in class
XI
85 percentage required to get admission in class
XI
30th December 2013, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

When will the form available for class 11 and date of submission for session 2014-2015
21st January 2014, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

sir,
my daughter done her 10th class and she got 78% marks from u.p. board, now she want to take admission in ur university in class 11th... so kindly let me know that is she is able to take admission in your university.
19th February 2014, 04:11 PM
pkumar402

My daughter is studying in class 10th from CBSE Board. I wish to get her admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan in class 11th. What is the fee structure of XI and hostel fee. Kindly reply to my mail: [email protected].

Thanks & Regards,

PRAMOD KUMAR
UGSIL SEOHARA
28th March 2014, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in class 11th. what is the fee structure and hostel fee of class 11th. please reply to my mail [email protected].

Thanks & Regards,
shilu suman
contact no. 8102844164
14th April 2014, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

11th entrance paper requirment for commerce stream
sir,
i want to take admission in sharda mandir banasthali vidyapith and i want to know the subjects required to give test kindly reply for my question on [email protected]
6th October 2014, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure for 11th standard in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan ?What are the subjects included in the enterance test?
12th November 2014, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

My daughter is studying in class 10th on CBSE Board. I wish to get her admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan in class 11th and also where i will find sample papers of enterance exam Please guide.And min what percentase is required for 11th standered .And do have have any reserved sheet for Ex service man.
2nd July 2016, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of admission in class 11th science section and in atrs section can u tell
2nd March 2017, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the medium of education and board in class XI in banasthali vidhyapeeth
17th March 2017, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam, My sister is studying in class 9th on M.P. Board. I wish to get her admission in Banasthali Vidhyapeeth
Raj. in class 9th. Please guide me .
Thanks,
Amit Sharma
Morena (M.P.)
EMAIL [email protected]
13th April 2017, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

One of my daughter is in Class XII N.M. and the other has taken exam for 10th standard. Can i get both of my daughters in Class XI and XII. Please reply me on my email address ( [email protected])
5th April 2018, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I get sample papers for going in class 11 and please upload syllabus for this
29th May 2018, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage require for my daughter to get admission in banasthali vidyapeeth rajasthan in classxi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?