23rd November 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in 10+1 class in Aakash Institution in Hamirpur?

I WANT TO ADDMIT MY SON IN 10+1 CLASS AaKASH INSTITUTION IN HAMIR PUR

7th April 2012, 09:57 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to get admission in 10+1 class in Aakash Institution in Hamirpur?

Hi Sir

Aakash Institute is best known for the coaching that it provides for the Medical entrance exams which are mainly AIPMT, PMT's for the states, UPCPMT etc.

Now if you wish to get your son admission in the Aakash Institute, I would suggest you to visit the Aakash Institute in Hamir Pur.

You have to fill the application form and pay the required fees and then he can get admission to this institute.

If there are no branches of Aakash Institute in Hamir Pur, I am afraid to say that you have to send him to some big city from where he would have to live in a hostel or PG and then do his coaching from there.

You have to look where is the nearest Aakash Institute. If you wish to visit the official website of the Aakash Institute, then Please CLICK HERE

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
17th June 2012, 07:08 PM
shalu1995

Default Re: How to get admission in 10+1 class in Aakash Institution in Hamirpur?

hello friend
simply visit to your nearer branch of Aakash Institute and fill an application form and pay the required fee and your son will get admission in Aakash Institute of Hamir Pur....!!!!!

thank you
26th July 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in 10 1 class in Aakash Institution in Hamirpur?

I am in 10th class i want to take admission in akash of delhi for 10 1,2 . What should i do?
1st March 2013, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in 10 1 class in Aakash Institution in Hamirpur?

I am in 10th class and i want to admission in akash at chennai for my higher secondary. And i want to join IIT and what can i do to join in akash
22nd March 2013, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

How can i take admission in aakash patna?
26th May 2013, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

WHERE IS THE BRANCH OF AKASH INSTITUTE NEAR NEHRU NAGAR OR IN LAJPAT NAGAR ?
PLZZZ RPLYY IF U KNOW
28th June 2013, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

i have passed class X this year and scored 85% can i get any scholarship during addmission?
13th December 2013, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

how can i get admiossion in aakash institute
9th July 2014, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

My son he is in class xii and want to admission in aakash institute in visakhapatanam.please give details your location n area , and when i come to get admission .please give details about your admission process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?