9th January 2014, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Admission in Aakash institute by scholarship based on class X result?

I have passed my class X this year with 85% . how can i get admission in aakash institute by some scholarship provided on my class X results.

31st December 2014, 10:03 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in Aakash institute by scholarship based on class X result?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed my class X this year with 85% . how can i get admission in aakash institute by some scholarship provided on my class X results.
If you have scored good mark your 10th board exam then you may have chance to get scholarship from Aakash institute at the time of admission. For that you have contact the principal or Management of the school. I am not sure for marks because it may differs years to years. However, If you have score more than 450 marks in 10th standard then definitely you are eligible to receive scholarship from Aakash institute.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE - www.aakash.ac.in
12th June 2015, 06:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in Aakash institute by scholarship based on class X result?

what is the maximum scholarship in your institute for eleventh moving student
27th February 2016, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

what is the maximum scholar ship amount of the aakash institute and from which board the enterance will be held?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?