19th February 2016, 02:05 PM
PIJUS KANTI MAITI

Procedure to enroll my daughter in Aakash Foundation?

I want to enroll my daughter in Aakash Foundation Course for Class-X through distance mode as an aspirant of medical profession. Kindly inform procedure for admission.

19th February 2016, 08:59 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to enroll my daughter in Aakash Foundation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIJUS KANTI MAITI View Post
I want to enroll my daughter in Aakash Foundation Course for Class-X through distance mode as an aspirant of medical profession. Kindly inform procedure for admission.
The admission process can be carried out by using any one of the following three processes:-
  • Walk-in Admission
  • Postal Admission
  • On-line Admission
Walk-in Admission:- You need to go in any one of the nearest branch of Akash of your choice with a duly filled in application form and registration fees along with other documents mentioned in the information brochure. If you satisfy all the eligibility criteria of Akash you will receive the admission receipt within fifteen days. The receipt will be sent to the address you have provided in the application form.

Postal Admission: By post too you can send the application form along with other important documents to the office of Akash and they will send you the admission receipt at the address you have provided.

On-line Admission: To apply online you have to log into the official website of Akash and select a course of your choice and press “BUY ONLINE”. After filling up the form you have to click the SUBMIT button by reading all the terms and conditions. Both online and offline payment options are available. You have to choose one as per your convenience. At the end the payment receipt needs to be printed and kept safely. You need to produce the receipt at the time of admission. If you fail to do so your admission wont be granted.

Please Note:- Till August admission for regular program is granted. But since you want to enroll for Distance Learning Program / e-Learning Program therefore you can do that at any time of the year.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?