6th July 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Aeronautical College?

if i take physics chemistry and mathas and bio will i be able to get admission in joining in aeroantical colleges

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for admission in Aeronautical engineering college?
  2. Is it possible to get admission in colleges of Aeronautical Engineering only on the basis of state board marks? Any government colleges having Aeronautical branch? Any government scheme for fees concession?
  3. What should I do to take admission in Aeronautical college after passing 10th?
  4. List of good Aeronautical Colleges/Institutes? What is the criteria for admission?
  5. Which is the best college in Bangalore to study Aeronautical engineering? I have scored 89% in 12th from Siddharta Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
  6. Is there any college which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through distance education? Will I get admission in B.E. after such Diploma? -- [New]
  7. How to get admission in Aeronautical College? Requirements and the admission procedure? Best college in India?
  8. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  9. Procedure for admission in Aeronautical College? Is EAMCET necessary for admission?
  10. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  11. How to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering in reputed college? Which is the best college in India for this course?
  12. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I get admission in a college that offers Aeronautical through ISEET
  14. In which university can I get admission after BSc for PG with Aeronautical? Eligibility criteria for a student of PG with Aeronautical?
  15. Information about aeronautical engineering course? What is the fee structure?
  16. Is there admission going on in any government Aeronautical College?
  17. Percentage needed to study Aeronautical Engineering after 12th in government college? Steps which need to be taken for admission in government college for Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. How can I get admission in PG with Aeronautical after BSc(PCM)? In which university can I get admission?
2nd August 2012, 06:57 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Aeronautical College?

With PCM as optional subjects you can join for aeronautical engineering courses. You should get 50% marks in this level so as to apply for the same. You have to appear for AIEEE so as to get admission for aeronautical engineering course. A good score in these exams will help apply for engineering course in any reputed engineering colleges. You will have to attend counseling process as part of selection process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?