18th July 2016, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in B.Arch colleges based on NAT 2016 scores?

My son got 95.2% in cbse 2016 n NATA 131 in 2016. When I tried all best colleges in our country, no institute is open for admission. All institutes are through respective state CET etc.,In this scenario, how to get good college admission for son. Really I am fully tensed and I could not proceed further.

I am hopeful that someone will light the path now. The main problem is GENERAL category.

18th July 2016, 06:51 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Arch colleges based on NAT 2016 scores?

ELIGIBILITY B.Arch:

Duration: 5 years (10 semesters) inclusive of 1 year (2 semesters) of internship in the 5th year of the course.

Citizenship: Indian nationals.

Qualification: Candidates must have a minimum of 40% marks in the All India National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by Council of Architecture (CoA) and must have passed any one of the following courses with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate:
10+2 with Mathematics and English as compulsory subject
OR
3 years Diploma (any stream) after 10 years of schooling recognized by Central/State Government with mathematics and English as compulsory subjects.
ADMISSIONS:

General Admissions: Admissions are done on the basis of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination and the All India National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by Council of Architecture (CoA).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?