26th October 2016, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Entry requirements for PhD(Marketing) in University of Leeds for International students?

I want to know the entry requirements for PhD(Marketing) course in University of Leeds. I just want to know the entry requirements for International students. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get MA(International Journalism) admission in University of Leeds for International students?
  2. Admission requirements to study M.Sc(Nanobiology) in Delft University of Technology for International students?
  3. Requirements to join BFA(Acting) in School of Drama, Carnegie Mellon University for International students? Chances of Hollywood entrance for Indian students?
  4. Schools in India offering admission to Nigerian students? Requirements for international students?
  5. When the admission of MS(Pharmaceutical Sciences) will be started in Butler University? Requirements to apply for international students?
  6. How to apply for scholarship to study Nanotechnology in United Kingdom?
  7. Institute in Delhi offering courses in Audio Engineering?
  8. What is Window Environment? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. When is the admission notification of Nalanda International university? Eligibility requirements for MBA and Biotechnology
  10. Admission date and course duration of M.Sc(Design) in University of Leeds? Entrance exam to get admission for Indian students?
  11. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available in Leeds, England for BDS degree holder? How may I carry my profession in Leeds, England?
  12. Information about MBBS admission in AIIMS for international students
  13. How to pursue graduation while living abroad? -- [New]
  14. Requirements to get admission in Master's of Medical Sciences in Iran for International students?
  15. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering in India as well as abroad? Is there any college in Mumbai or anywhere in India providing diploma in Biomedical Engineering?
  16. How to do MBA in top class universities? I have completed M.A international business in UK
  17. How to do MBA in top class universities? I have completed M.A in International Business in UK
  18. Best universities offering Petroleum or Mining Engineering? What is the entry requirements?
26th October 2016, 10:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entry requirements for PhD(Marketing) in University of Leeds for International students?

You need to qualify GRE and IELTS/TOEFL with a good score to become eligible for Ph.D admission in Leeds university. Admission will be on merit based on these scores.

Hence, try to score as good as possible. You can apply on the basis of these scores only for Ph.D admission abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?