15th May 2015, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Sir/Mam,

I have done diploma in mechanical engg. I want to study in abroad
how i study in abroad could u suggest me? What is the procedure which I need to follow now to do higher studies in abroad? Is it easy and possible to do it? Your advice would help me a lot!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Tech abroad after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  2. What is the procedure to do MS Aerospace Engineering in abroad after completion of B.E Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. What is the procedure to follow for doing higher study in abroad after completion of 12th commerce course?
  4. How to get a government job after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to join Marine engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  7. What should I do for studying MS(Mechanical engineering) in Abroad?
  8. What is the procedure to apply for RTO Sub Inspector exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Can I do MS in Aerospace Engineering abroad after completing Diploma in ECE?
  10. How to go to abroad for work while in final year Mechanical engineering? What is the procedure?
  11. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  12. How to do aeronautical engineering after diploma? I am studying diploma in mechanical engineering
  13. Can I do BS in Mechanical abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. What is the procedure to follow for studying MCA course abroad?
  15. How to do B.Tech after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  18. Can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
29th November 2016, 03:52 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Education system has become globalised. Now studies in abroad is easier and more feasible. You can definitely pursue higher studies in abroad after your diploma course. You need to appear in the entrance exams based on which foreign institutes take admission. Most of the foreign institutes consider SAT and IELTS scores for admission in the undergraduate courses they offer. Hence you need to score in these entrance exam scores and then apply in the foreign universities as per your scores with strong resume and statement of purpose. Then you need to crack the interview round post which you will get admission chance.
22nd July 2021, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

I have pass deploma civil engg i want admission in b tech civil enggineering distance mode in saudi arebia
11th August 2022, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Degree
in Mechanical Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?