3rd August 2011, 10:35 AM
noman10

How to get admission in BCA course in AMU Aligarh? What is its fee structure?

tell me procedure to get admission in bca in amu aligarh.what is the fee of bca amu.
please send me the details

10th June 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in BCA course in AMU Aligarh? What is its fee structure?

Mujhe BCA ma admishion chahiye
11th September 2012, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in BCA course in AMU Aligarh? What is its fee structure?

Good Evening sir...this is riyajuddin here. I want to know Aligarh muslim university BCA Fee detail........
this is my e-mail id- [email protected]
14th December 2012, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

tell me procedure to get admission in bca in amu aligarh.what is the fee of bca amu.
please send me the details on [email protected]
5th February 2013, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

hello sir ji i am dawood tell me procedure to get admission in bca in amu . what is the fee of bca . plz send me deatils on [email protected]
8th February 2013, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

how many subject in bca intrence exam.
9th February 2013, 01:59 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

In order to get admission in AMU Aligarh, you need to score the minimum marks in the entrance exam conducted by the university.

If not you can also go for the management seat by paying fees to the course.

The application forms are available in the official website for you to fill in and take admission in the university.

Thank you,

All the best.
18th February 2013, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

good morning sir, i am persuing BCA in DBRAU universities agra and
question is that I want to take admission in AMU for MCA
please reply process of adm,
19th February 2013, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

how many percentage have to need for BCA addmisson
2nd March 2013, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

I know about fee of bca
3rd March 2013, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

hello this is subuhi abidi . i want to take admission in AMU in B.C.A stream so would u please tell me that what to do ?
30th April 2013, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

what is course of BCA offered by AMU?
29th June 2013, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

is the commerce stream student is eligible for bca in amu?? tell me plz sir on [email protected]
1st July 2013, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

hellow sir ,
i want to join amu but intrence date nikal gai hai sir plz bata dejiyea ki direct admission ho jay ga or kase or bBca me direct kase ho ga plz sir help me my e mail is [email protected] plzzzzz
13th August 2013, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

sir,please guide me about the bca course subjects,entrance exams and fee structure to get enrolled in the amu....for year 2014...when will be examination conducted and to whom we have to contact for details and prospectus....

[email protected]
16th December 2013, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

where bca entrance form is available.My email id is [email protected]
30th May 2014, 07:36 AM
Unregistered

I have passed twelth standard with 55 percent .I want to do BCA. Is maths needed?
17th March 2015, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I want to join bca course in yor amu. so sir please tell me about addmission procedure at my [email protected]
3rd May 2015, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

SIR, I want to join BCA in AMU. So please tell me Sir, the procedure to get addmision.
Send me the details at my E.mail - [email protected]
22nd May 2015, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Good Afternoon sir...this is Md.Aftab Alam here. I want to know Aligarh muslim university BCA Fee detail........
this is my e-mail id- alamaftab7250gmail.com
29th October 2015, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
This is JAVED KHAN here..
Sir,
I want to join BCA in AMU.
so plz tell me, what is the procedure to get addmission.
Fee details etc..
my email- [email protected]
29th October 2015, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
This is JAVED KHAN here..
Sir,
I want to join BCA in AMU.
so plz tell me, what is the procedure to get addmission.
Fee details etc..
my email- [email protected]
2nd December 2015, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I am Mohammad Sharique Nomani from district Mau U.P
I want to get admission in BCA so please tell me about BCA
My gmail. [email protected]
1st January 2016, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
I want to get admission in BCA so tell me about Bca and fee detail and admission timing.

my gmail. [email protected]
17th January 2016, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want to know about to take the admission in AMU for BCA i have completed my 12 with 90 percent with commerce streme soo plz tell me about their syllabus of Entrance exam and their fee delails my e-mail address is [email protected]
23rd April 2016, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

good evening sir I want to know about BCA and how to get admission In AMU and please tell me what is fee BCA please sir This is my Email [email protected]
9th January 2017, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have a question for the admission in bca at amu. Please tell me the procedure of admission in bca at amu ? What is the course fee?
My email id is [email protected].
17th April 2017, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

I have from commerce stream may i do bca in amu please send my email [email protected]
18th April 2017, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I am Alkaf shaikh and i didn't have Maths subject in 11th and 12th so, will i be able to take admission in AMU
2nd June 2017, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Hello, my name is Mohammad Altamash , I want to take admission in Bachelors course in computer. What is the criteria for admission.
17th July 2018, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Hello, my name is md shahid akil I want to take admission in Bachelors course in Hello, my name is Mohammad Altamash , I want to take admission in Bachelors course in computer. What is the criteria for admissio
email- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?