3rd July 2015, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

Ph.d course details and hostel fees of AMU Aligarh for mechanical engineer

what is the phd fee in amu(aligarh) for mechanical engg. Also tell me about hostel
fee . Is it good to to do phd in mech engg. from this university ?

5th July 2015, 12:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Ph.d course details and hostel fees of AMU Aligarh for mechanical engineer

To be eligible to pursue Ph.D course in AMU, you must have obtained Master's degree or equivalent with not less than an aggregate of 55% marks from a recognised university in a subject relevant to his course of study and had also obtained Bachelor's degree with not lees than an aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised university. If you are interested to join hostel for pursuing Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering in AMU, you can contact AMU Management for further information about hostel facility and fee structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?