15th February 2011, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Polytechnic diploma in Aligarh Muslim University? What is the syllabus?

dear sir
I am pursuing in 12th class & I want to do polytechnic diploma from aligarh muslim iniversity.
how can I apply for this and what syllabus of this course & on which date exam form is issud & last date of submssion of form.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get Lateral Entry to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University being a Polytechnic IT holder?
  2. Does Aligarh Muslim University offer Diploma Engineering course? Procedure to apply?
  3. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  4. What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam of M.Com course of Aligarh Muslim University?
  5. Job opportunities after doing diploma in Business and Finance from Aligarh Muslim University?
  6. Is Architecture Diploma course offered in Aligarh Muslim University for 10th student?
  7. How many seats are available for Diploma in Dialysis Techniques course in Aligarh Muslim University? Eligibility to apply? -- [New]
  8. When M.Com entrance exam is conducted by Aligarh Muslim University? Procedure to apply?
  9. Aligarh Muslim University offers PG Diploma in Unani Medicine?
  10. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech through lateral entry in Aligarh Muslim University for Diploma holder?
  11. What is the procedure and syllabus of Aligarh Muslim University
  12. What is the syllabus of entrance exam of Aligarh Muslim University? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Admission procedure to study Diploma Civil in Aligarh Muslim University?
  14. How can I prepare to crack M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exam conducted by Aligarh Muslim University?
  15. Important dates of Aligarh Muslim University B.Sc(Honours) entrance exam?
  16. What is the last date to fill the forms of B.E in AMU?
  17. What is the syllabus of entrance test of M.Com in Aligarh Muslim University?
  18. Admission in Aligarh Muslim University after completing diploma in civil engineering? Procedure for the same?
7th February 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for Polytechnic diploma in Aligarh Muslim University? What is the syllabus?

when the application form for polytecnic will be available on net as well as in market!!!!!!!!! plz reply
21st February 2012, 08:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for Polytechnic diploma in Aligarh Muslim University? What is the syllabus?

Dear sir
i am grugate i want to polytechnic from amu.
26th February 2012, 07:52 AM
Unregistered

What is the last date of for submitting for polytechnic of amu?
7th March 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

How I can submit form online what last date
8th March 2012, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

can i apply the diploma entrance
15th March 2012, 12:22 PM
masuka123

My friend, you have completed only diploma so there are not many career opportunities after this, you should go for higher studies. You can do B.Sc. in any subject in which you have interest. if you want to job then you can join somewhere as an assistant.
There is one more option that you can go for Correspondence Engineering with your job. In this way you will be able to earn as well as study. Good scope of this course is there only after B.Tech. Although if you want to go for other courses like B.Sc., Dont worry, there are good opportunities after that also as you can apply for bank Po exams after your b.sc.
19th March 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Is there online facility for appl.form
19th March 2012, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

when will be out diploma engineering form of AMU ? wat's its syllabus ? please reply me.
11th May 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

what do you meen by valocity
13th September 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir i was passed H.S in 2012.Now i want to polytecknic.
How can i addmission in amu polytecknic
1st March 2013, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir
I want to take admission in polytechnic so please tell me form submission last date.
5th March 2013, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
I am pursuing in 12th class & I want to do polytechnic diploma from aligarh muslim iniversity.
how can I apply for this and what syllabus of this course & on which date exam form is issud & last date of submssion of form.
23rd January 2014, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I do polytechnic after 10 class
31st January 2014, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Sir mai bihar se hu amu poltecnic 2014 ka form kitne tarikh se online bharaega aur sir iske sallbus ke bare mai batae
email id [email protected]
29th November 2015, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

desr sir,i am Sumayya in class 12th & i want to do Polytechnic Diploma from AMU. How can apply for this and wath syllabus of this course & on which date exam form is issud & last date of submssion of form.
30th January 2016, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

dear sir I kaashif Ali I want to do polytechnic diploma in amu so how can I apply plz inform on [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?