29th March 2012, 08:13 PM
SAM H

How to get admission in the best commerce colleges in Bangalore or Calcutta?

sir, i want to know abt how to get admission in best commerce colleges in calcutta or bangalore? I want the detail of all that. I'm totally confused abt which college to choose for 11th and abt how to apply. Plz send me details.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study B.Com in any reputed colleges of Calcutta University?
  2. Commerce colleges in bangalore for b.com?
  3. Can M.Com be started after completion of class 12th?
  4. When are the applications forms for B.A available for following colleges?
  5. What should I do further after completing 12th Commerce? List of good Commerce colleges in Bangalore and Mangalore?
  6. List of colleges which offer MBA in Bangalore to B.Com graduate of Calcutta University through CMAT?
  7. After 10th how should I join Civil Engineering(Diploma)
  8. Can I do B.Com after 10th?
  9. How to do Integrated PhD in Zoology in Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune being a graduate of Calcutta University? -- [New]
  10. Eligibility for B.Com (H) from Calcutta University?
  11. How to take admission in IIM Calcutta after completing graduation in commerce
  12. Good institutes for B.Com after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Percentage required in 12th Commerce of WBCHSE Board exam to get admission in any good college under Calcutta University?
  14. Which are the colleges in which I can get admission after passing class 10th? Any such colleges available?
  15. Percentage required to get admission in top law colleges for 3 years law course?
  16. List of colleges which offer Master of Finance & Accounting course in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Cut-off marks and the admission procedure of the saint Joseph's Commerce College, Bangalore?
  18. List of top government colleges for MBA in Bangalore under Bangalore university? Minimum percentage required for admission? Fee structure in government colleges?
26th November 2012, 12:59 PM
Viraj0013

Default Re: How to get admission in the best commerce colleges in Bangalore or Calcutta?

After passing out 12tha student has many options to choose for higher education in India. You can choose a career oriented course or an academic course. The avenues of selection are Arts, Science, engineering, medicine and surgery, various computer courses, fashion designing, web designing, defense, marine, journalism, tourism, and so on. But before choosing a career you should contemplate seriously on the faculty of interest, your aptitude, educational qualifications, and ability to cope with the subject and above all the financial commitments that is necessary during the course.

Best collage in kolakata

1. St. Xavier?s College
2. Goenka College of Commerce and Business Adminstartion
3. Sivnath Sastri College
4. J D Birla Institute
5. Shri Shikshayatan College
6. Seth Anandaram Jaipuria College
7. City College of Commerce
8. Heramba Chandra College
9. Barrackpore Rastraguru Surendranath College
10. Netajinagar Day College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?