13th April 2015, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer Master of Finance & Accounting course in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?

Sir,
I have completed my B.Com from Bangalore University.
I would like to do MFA (Master of Finance & Accounting) course.
Please let me know which are the colleges providing this course?
And what is the process for admission in Bangalore?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer PG Diploma in Finance & Accounting in Kolkata?
  2. List of colleges which offer Master of Financial Accounting in Southern India? Eligibility to get admission?
  3. Is there any entrance exam available to study Master of Finance and Accounting in Bangalore University?
  4. Procedure to pursue ICWA course after completing graduation in Accounting and Finance(BAF)? List of the colleges
  5. Job market scenario for Master in Finance & Accounting? Is it worth doing MFA?
  6. Admission procedure of IIMs in Accounting and Finance Control Course?
  7. In which colleges can I get admission in B.Com(H) in Accounting and Finance after passing 12th with 63.40% marks?
  8. Detailed information and list of institutes which offer Diploma in Accounting course in Bangalore?
  9. What are the career options available after completing 10+2(commerce)?
  10. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma courses in Finance/Accounts/Taxation after MBA in Finance & HR. -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Engineering course at Evening in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Which course i better for me after graduation of B.Com?
  13. How may I do CS through correspondence? What's the admission procedure and fee structure for the same? I'm doing MBA(Finance) from Bangalore
  14. List of colleges with fee structure which offers MBA(Finance) in Dharwad? Procedure of admission for B.A.(English) graduate?
  15. Detailed information about Master in Finance and Control course? Procedure of admission?
  16. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Accounting and Finance at Mumbai?
  17. List of colleges in Karnataka and career opportunities of Masters of Financial Accounting course?
  18. Can I get job in Corporate Accounting, Auditing, Business Finance and Income Tax Department after completing Diploma in Finance & Accounting on Graduation basis?
23rd April 2015, 01:32 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: List of colleges which offer Master of Finance & Accounting course in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have completed my B.Com from Bangalore University.
I would like to do MFA (Master of Finance & Accounting) course.
Please let me know which are the colleges providing this course?
And what is the process for admission in Bangalore?
Colleges Offering MFA (Master of Finance & Accounting) course in Bangalore:

Centre For Financial Management
Address : 17, I A Cross, 17th A Main J.P.Nagar II Phase, Pin - 560078.

Indian Institute of Education Society
Address : Building No 20, Kathariguppe Main Road 4th Block,
Banashankari 3rd stage PIN - 560085

Department of Communication,Bangalore University
Central College Campus,
Prasanna Kumara Block, Palace Road

IFIM Business School, Bangalore
(Opp. Infosys Campus Gate # 4) 8P & 9P, KIADB Industrial Area
Electronics City 1st Phase
Bangalore 560100

Faculty of Commerce & Management, Jain University, Bangalore
34, 1st Cross, J C Road PIN - 560 004.
Bangalore

Admission Procedure for MFA Course:
Selection of candidates is based on their performance in the admission test conducted by the university.Those candidates who have scored good marks in entrance exam may get first preference at the time of admission.
11th April 2016, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges which offer Master of Finance & Accounting course in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?

Hello , I'm pursuing final year B.Com under mangalore university , I need to do MFA in bangalore, plz let me know which colleges can I join
17th December 2017, 07:01 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my bba from west bengal university now I want to do mfa (master in finance and account) through corresponding learning please provide me the name of colleges by which I can complete my PG course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?