19th September 2015, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th Commerce of WBCHSE Board exam to get admission in any good college under Calcutta University?

Hi,
I am studying in 12th WBCHSE in Commerce at Kolkata. I would like to know that what percentage I need for admission in good college without any donation? I want to do B.Com after 12th from Calcutta University so kindly tell me the percentage.

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study Physiology in Presidency College?
  2. Can I study Geography Honours in Calcutta University if secured 75.74% in WBCHSE Board exam?
  3. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Commerce to study Accountancy Honours in Goenka College, Kolkata?
  4. Percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Science to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in Presidency University?
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Goenka College, Kolkata?
  6. Can I get admission to study B.Sc Honours in St. Xavier's College if secured 78.5% in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  7. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study B.Com in any reputed colleges of Calcutta University?
  8. Can I get admission to study B.Com in Goenka College if secured 75% in Accounts and 74% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  9. List of WBCHSE affiliated schools which offer admission in Higher Secondary Science in Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required for admission?
  10. Documents required for admission in 12th NIOS for WBCHSE Board passed candidate?
  11. Is it possible to reappear in 12th WBCHSE Board exam if unsatisfied with marks obtained? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Possibility to study B.Sc(Physics) in Presidency College for a candidate who has secured 76.77% in 12th WBCHSE?
  13. Can I get admission to study B.A.(Political Science) in Jadavpur University if secured 64.43% in 12th WBCHSE?
  14. Procedure and percentage required in 12th RBSE to get admission in Shri Ram College of Commerce?
  15. Abilities and percentage required to get admission in good Medical schools of USA?
  16. Can I get readmission in 11th WBCHSE if scored less marks in 12th WBCHSE?
  17. Download Accountancy question papers of last 5 years for 12th WBCHSE Board exam
  18. Procedure of re-admission for 12th WBCHSE Disqualified candidate?
21st September 2015, 09:40 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th Commerce of WBCHSE Board exam to get admission in any good college under Calcutta University?

There is no fixed criteria that you need to score in your 12th WBCHSE in order to get admission in good college under CU, you should however, try to score as well as possible as keeping in mind today's competitive world one should tr to score as good as possible.

However, at an average if you try to score above 80% in your 12th boards you can get admission in a good college under CU.
21st September 2015, 11:35 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th Commerce of WBCHSE Board exam to get admission in any good college under Calcutta University?

If you want to pursue B.Com under Calcutta University you should have a good percentage of marks in class 12th. IF you want to pursue B.Com in the top most colleges of Kolkata you should score above 70% percent of marks, then you can easily apply in the top most colleges and get admission in the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?