31st July 2014, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in any good school of Chandigarh if haven't performed well in SA1 and 9th exams?

My 10th result has not announced yet but I am worried if I would get admission in a good school of Chandigarh or not? I am good at Science and Maths but my SA1 result and that of 9th is not so good. I am sure I have performed well in my final exams but due to bad previous result I can hardly score 8 cgpa or may be less than that, I want to choose non-med stream in 11th and admission in a good school of Chandigarh. Can I achieve what I aspire for?

20th March 2015, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in any good school of Chandigarh if haven't performed well in SA1 and 9th exams?

I want to take admission in good school for 1 commerce in cbse but my SA-1 was not good so can i get admission
14th April 2019, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in any good school of Chandigarh if haven't performed well in SA1 and 9th exams?

How can I can admission for 10 1 commerce stream if my board result was not declared and my pre board result was not good
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?