22nd July 2016, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Dairy Science at Hebbal, Bangalore after B.Sc?

I'm a final year B.Sc student. I'm interested in doing dairy science from a college at Hebbal, Bangalore. I want to know about how to get admitted to this course.is there any entrance exams? If so what is the study material for exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for M.Sc in Dairy Microbiology at Dairy Science college at Hebbal Bangalore and entrance exams details if any?
  2. Procedure and method to get admission in B.Tech Dairy Science and BSc Veterinary Science in different institutes of India?
  3. How to do PhD in Pharmacology at VET College?
  4. How to do masters degree in dairy science of animal science and dairy science department of agriculture university?
  5. Eligibility to appear in NET for Dairy Science postgraduate?
  6. Entrance exam syllabus for msc in dairy microbiology held by national dairy research institute (karnal)? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility for masters after completing Dairy diploma in Dairy technology?
  8. Can I get admission in university of Bangalore after passing BSc in electronics science
  9. After doing Masters in Dairy Science am I eligible for NET exam?
  10. Can I do M.Tech course in dairy technology after completion of B.Sc Computer Science graduation?
  11. Seats available for Aeronautical Engineering in Karnataka?
  12. Advance Diploma studies in Dairy technology?
  13. Which are the evening colleges colleges offering BSc and MSc in Bangalore and Mysore?
  14. Procedure to study Dairy Science undergraduate course in Australia or Newzealand?
  15. Am I eligible for MSc astronomy in IISC Bangalore? I am pursuing BSc final year with PCM and computer science
  16. List of colleges offering Vety Pharmacology and Surgery?
  17. What to prepare for admission in National Dairy Research Institute?
  18. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
14th September 2020, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Dairy Science at Hebbal, Bangalore after B.Sc?

How to apply for dairy technology in hebbal college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?