4th July 2011, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in degree college in Gujarat? I have passed diploma in EC

I have passed my diploma in EC in N.M.Gopani poly tech. Ranpur (Gujarat) with 75.8% at 2010. But at that year i am not fill up the forms for degree & now i want to take admission in degree in gujarat so can i take it? & is there any special documents required for me?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in degree college in Gujarat after scoring 55% aggregate?
  2. Procedure to follow to do diploma to degree in chemical Enginering in Gujarat
  3. In Which engineering college in Gujarat can I get admission for B.Tech course? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda. I have got 55% marks upto my five semester
  4. How can I get admission in Gujarat state for degree after passing diploma in Electrical from Maharashtra?
  5. Admission in Gujarat Engineering Colleges After Diploma In EC -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get admission in degree colleges in Gujarat in India? In which colleges can I get admission?
  7. How may I do Degree(Mechanical engineering) in Gujarat university? What's the procedure for admission in the same? I've passed diploma in Mechanical engineering with 53.9% marks
  8. List of engineering colleges which allow admission in various engineering course for diploma holder students in Gujarat? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda
  9. List of universities in Gujarat which allow admission for degree course after completing diploma?
  10. Admission in government colleges of Gujarat for studies after Diploma? -- [New]
  11. How to take admission in Gujarat? Procedure for admission? I have done diploma engineering in EC from MIT college Pune
  12. Can a diploma holder in Electrical Engineering get admission in degree course in Gujarat?
  13. What are the rules and regulations for diploma engineer of Gujarat to take admission in degree engineering course in Gujarat?
  14. Admission in 2nd year degree in Gujarat after completing 10th from Gujarat and diploma from Maharashtra?
  15. Procedure for admission in Degree Colleges of Gujarat?
  16. What is the procedure if a diploma wants to get admission in part time degree program in Gujarat?
  17. How to get admission in diploma engineering course? I have passed 10th standard from Gujarat board
  18. How to get admission in any AICTE approved college of electrical engineering? What is the admission process?
11th March 2012, 07:47 AM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: How to get admission in degree college in Gujarat? I have passed diploma in EC

hi
friend here you didn't mention in which college of Gujrat you want to take admission.Where you want to take admission, just fill the form of that college if they organize entrance exam for admission .Then you will get the admission on the basis of performance in merit list
10th July 2012, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in degree college in Gujarat? I have passed diploma in EC

dear sir
i have completed diploma mechanical engineering (TEB) in May 2010.
1. Can i apply in d2d engineering B.E. in Mechanical engineering in 2012-13?
kindly reply.....please......
u can reply via email
[email protected]
1st February 2013, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
i have completed diploma mechanical engineering (TEB) in May 2010.
1. Can i apply in d2d engineering B.E. in Mechanical engineering in 2012-13?
kindly reply.....please......
u can reply via email
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?