17th April 2014, 10:55 PM
srs nandan

How to get admission in delhi polytechnic college after passing 10th?

i want to addmision in delhi polytechnic college,
but i have not pass 10+2,
how to addmision in delhi polytechnic college post 10th.?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Postal Recruitment going to be held in AP or any state?
  2. Can I take admission in Polytechnic after passing 10th from Delhi CBSE board
  3. List of diploma courses through correspondence -- [Most Discussed]
  4. When does the Polytechnic admission start in Delhi? Procedure to do that?
  5. How to get admission in Polytechnic after passing 10th?
  6. What's the exam date for Delhi polytechnic? When would the application forms be available in market? I am 10th class student
  7. Eligibility criteria for admission in Polytechnic in Delhi for West Bengal students? I am 10th passed student from West Bengal
  8. Can I take admission in Polytechnic after passing 10th without doing 11th and 12th
  9. Can I appear for Polytechnic entrance exam after passing high school? What is the procedure for direct admission in Polytechnic College
  10. Eligibility criteria for Delhi Polytechnic Entrance Exam for students of Assam?
  11. Which type of course come under Diploma? What all Diploma courses are there in Computer?
  12. Which are the colleges to pursue AICTE approved diploma in mechanical engineering distance course
  13. In which universities can I do IT diploma? I am interested in learning electrical and diploma course
  14. How much is the percentage required in class 10th for admission in government polytechnic college
  15. How to take admission in Polytechnic government college in Delhi?
  16. List of institutes in Kerala offering software programming and application Diploma course of 3 years?
  17. Can I get admission in government polytechnic after scoring 7394 rank in delhi polytechnic
  18. Admission procedure in MLT in Meera Bai polytechnic college in Delhi?
15th June 2014, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in delhi polytechnic college after passing 10th?

Can I take admission in delhi govt polytechnic college without entrance exam
17th July 2014, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in delhi polytechnic college after passing 10th?

hii
i m failed in 12th...cn i gett admission in poltechniq in the basis of 10th...if yes...then wat r the procedure to get admissn in delhi
21st July 2014, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

i m compartment in 12th can i get addmission in poltecniq in the basis of 10th if yes then wat r the procedure to get admissn in delhi
9th June 2015, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

I want to do polytechnic but I didn't passed in 12th I wanna do this course on 10th bases can I do or not? ? And if I can do then what's the procedure to fill form give exam and everything etc..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?