5th January 2013, 01:13 PM
abhirami.sreekumar31

How to get admission in forensic department? I have completed 12th

i have completed my 12th, i want to join this course pls provide me with the details.. am i eligible for the course or should i have some degree to apply for this? pls provide the details as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam for Forensic science for final year B.Sc (microbiology) student?
  2. How to get admission in forensic department? I have completed 12th
  3. How can I get admission in top institutes for B.Sc in Forensic Science in Maharashtra? Is there any entrance exam available for it? Scope of Forensic Science programme? -- [New]
  4. Which are the colleges offering BSc Forensic or Criminology in Chennai? I have completed my 12th and interested in forensic
  5. Use of MBBS in Forensic Science department?
  6. Are there any forensic colleges in Kerala? I have completed 12th
  7. Should I take B.Sc(Forensic) or B.Tech(Biotech) for studying Forensic science?
  8. How can I join CBI if I am a BSc forensic science graduate? I am 26 years old
  9. What's the admission criteria for M.Sc (Forensic) in school of Forensic Sciences?
  10. How Biotech students enter into Forensic Department?
  11. How can I join CBI? I am a BSc Forensic Science graduate
  12. Is there any scope in M.Pharm? What is the procedure to apply for job in forensic department job or CBI job? I have completed B.Pharm with 70% aggregate in M.Pharma
  13. What is the scope of MSc Forensic after completing BSc Honors from Chemistry
  14. Which are the colleges offering forensic science? I have completed 12th with 91%
  15. How can I join forensic science after passing 12th? Which are the best colleges in Kerala for forensic science?
  16. Am I eligible for CBI forensic investigation department after studying 5 years integrated chemistry?
  17. How to take admission in Bsc Forensic Science after passing 12th with 60%
  18. How to take admission in BSc Forensic Science after passing 12th with 60% -- [Most Discussed]
17th July 2014, 01:25 AM
Prathmic09

Default Re: How to get admission in forensic department? I have completed 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhirami.sreekumar31 View Post
i have completed my 12th, i want to join this course pls provide me with the details.. am i eligible for the course or should i have some degree to apply for this? pls provide the details as soon as possible.
If you are aspiring to join in forensic department, then you need to do a graduation course in forensic specialization. After completing 12th standard you can join in B. Sc in forensic course. There is lot of colleges in India which offers B. Sc forensic course.

To be eligible for B. Sc forensic, You must have passed high school under 10+2 pattern in Science with Physics/Mathematics /Biology / Chemistry from recognized University. The candidate need to score at least 50% marks in the 12th board examination and relaxation will be given to SC/ST category students. Admission for this B. Sc forensic course is based on the 12th standard score. So, If you are a science stream student then definitely you are eligible for B. Sc forensic course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?