21st May 2012, 04:00 PM
srujanashravan

Am I eligible for CBI forensic investigation department after studying 5 years integrated chemistry?

hello sir am studing 5years integrated chemistry 4th year now, so am i eligibulity of CBI FORENSIC INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT

12th August 2012, 09:45 PM
samatha89
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for CBI forensic investigation department after studying 5 years integrated chemistry?

CBI Recruitment 2012-13:-

The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI ), functioning under Deptt. of Personnel, Ministry of Personnel, Pension & Public Grievances, Government of India, is the premier investigating police agency in India.

The CBI has to investigate major crimes in the country having interstate and international ramifications. It is also involved in collection of criminal intelligence pertaining to three of its main areas of operation, viz., Anti-Corruption, Economic Crimes and Special Crimes.

CBI Recruitment 2012 for Law Officers, Pairvi Officers, Stenographers:-

Central Bureau of Investigation, Department of Personnel and Training of Government of India has invited applications from eligible candidates on contractual basis for the following posts:

CBI Stenographer Recruitment:-

No. of Vacancies: 71 posts (in various zones of CBI)

Pay Scale: Rs.15000/- per month

Qualification: 12th pass and 80 wpm in Shorthand and 40 wpm in Typing.

CBI Pairvi Officers Recruitment:-

No. of Vacancies: 71 posts (in various zones of CBI)

Pay Scale: Rs.40000/- per month.

Interested candidates visit the official website of Central Bureau of Investigation to get the complete details related to eligibility, application process, etc.- www.cbi.nic.in

The last date to fill up the applications is 12th August,2011.

CBI Law officer Recruitment:-

CBI looking for Law officers (Public Prosecutors) on contractual basis intially for period of 01 year which can be extended upto 03 years at a consolidated remuneration not exceeding Rs. 60,000/- per month

Eligibility:- The Law Graduates with minimum 10 years of experience at the bar in conducting criminal cases in the court of law are eligible .
2nd November 2014, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for CBI forensic investigation department after studying 5 years integrated chemistry?

i do bsc in biotechnology and then pg diploma in forensic science how to reach cbi forensic lab
11th April 2017, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

HI Sir/Madam, I am Ram i pursuing my M.sc (Cyber Forensics & Information Security).its any chance to join in CBI
please contact my mail id:[email protected]
4th July 2020, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

M doing mbbs after mbbs i want to join cbi can you tell me how?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?