3rd July 2011, 07:21 PM
bhups

How to get admission in forensic science after 12th science in Gujarat?

how to get admision in forensic science after 12 science in gujarat.?

Related Questions:
  1. Courses available in Gujarat Forensic Science Institute, Gandhinagar for 12th Science student?
  2. How to get admission in forensic science after 12th science in Gujarat?
  3. How can I get admission in top institutes for B.Sc in Forensic Science in Maharashtra? Is there any entrance exam available for it? Scope of Forensic Science programme?
  4. Eligibility for M.Sc Forensic science?
  5. Admission procedure in government university of forensic science Gujarat?
  6. How to get admission in B.Sc Forensic Science?
  7. Procedure to enter forensics after BDS?
  8. Jobs in forensic science in Gujarat?
  9. Should I take B.Sc(Forensic) or B.Tech(Biotech) for studying Forensic science? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Job opportunities and scope of studying B.Sc(Forensic Science)? -- [New]
  11. How can I join forensic science after passing 12th? Which are the best colleges in Kerala for forensic science?
  12. How can I study Forensic Science in Graduation after completing 12th Science?
  13. Am I eligible for MSc forensic science in national institute of forensic science?
  14. Is it wise decision to do B.Sc in Forensic Science or any other subject and then do PG in same to make career in Forensic field?
  15. Admission for M.Sc in Central Forensic Laboratory, Hyderabad?
  16. Admission process to do MSc from forensic science?
  17. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Forensic Science) for a candidate with 70% in 12th PCB? List of colleges in Punjab?
  18. Will I get admission in MSc Forensic Science at National Institute of Forensic Science while doing 2nd year degree in Criminology and Forensic Science, Psychology and Sociology?
11th July 2011, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in forensic science after 12th science in Gujarat?

i want to take admission in forensic science in this session. i have passed B.Sc. botany and chemistry from csjm university. plz suggest me.
14th July 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in forensic science after 12th science in Gujarat?

how to get admission in forensic science after passing a2th science with b group???
26th August 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in biotechnology,forensic science or biomedical technology after 12th? can i get direct admission after 12 in the respective cources?
25th March 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Hi i m abhishek soni i wanted to know about the collages in gujarat aftr 12 science ?
7th May 2012, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

hi, i wanted to know that how i would get admission in forensic science aftr 12 science in Gujarat ? and what r the process to get admission in it and about the entrance exams of it?
8th May 2012, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in forensic science, after passing 12th...??
from maharashtra...
14th May 2013, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

hi, i wanted to know that how i would get admission in forensic science aftr 12 science in Gujarat ? and what r the process to get admission in it and about the entrance exams of it?
20th January 2014, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

How to get in the forensic science after 12th science? How many collages in gujarat for forensic science?
21st May 2014, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

how many coursec in forensic science after complete 12 science B -group?
23rd May 2014, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in bsc forensic science after passing 12th with 50%
31st July 2014, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Hii I wanted to know that how I would get admission in forensic science after 12 in Gujarat ??n I am from Gujarati medium n I got 77% in 12th sci so pplzz tell me what is the processe.
17th November 2014, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

hi how would i get admission in forensic science bsc programe after 12th i got 69% in 12th so plz tell me
10th June 2015, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get admission in forensic science at Gujarat?
20th May 2016, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

What can I do for admission in B.Sc forensic science in Gujarat after 12th science?I got 71% in 12th science.
27th May 2016, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in forensic science in surat after 12 science ??????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?