24th January 2014, 05:39 AM
simmykhan24

How to get admission in forensic science after completing LLB from Patna University

i have comleted my LL.B from patna university i want to take admission in forensic science any college in delhi.how to take admission. and what is the eligibility to do admission

Related Questions:
  1. Information about forensic science? List of the colleges in Patna? Eligibility and admission process for this course?
  2. Entrance exam for Forensic science for final year B.Sc (microbiology) student?
  3. Am I eligible for MSc forensic science in national institute of forensic science?
  4. Job in forensic lab after completing MSc in Forensic Science?
  5. Which are the good colleges of Patna where forensic course is available? Eligibility criteria and the admission process?
  6. Will I get admission in MSc Forensic Science at National Institute of Forensic Science while doing 2nd year degree in Criminology and Forensic Science, Psychology and Sociology?
  7. Admission for M.Sc in Central Forensic Laboratory, Hyderabad?
  8. Admission process to do MSc from forensic science?
  9. How to do MSc in Forensic Science after completing BSc with 57% marks
  10. Can I apply to study in Forensic Psychology after completing LLB?
  11. Criteria for admission in MSc Forensic Science? Where can I get admission and what is the procedure of admission?
  12. Should I take B.Sc(Forensic) or B.Tech(Biotech) for studying Forensic science? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do forensic science after clearing higher secondary with 70%
  14. What's the admission criteria for M.Sc (Forensic) in school of Forensic Sciences?
  15. Admission information for M.Sc (Forensic science) in Amity University, Noida?
  16. Can I study forensic science after completing B.E in Electronics and Communications? Is there any exam to join Forensic Science?
  17. Procedure to apply for M.Sc in Forensic science in National Institute of Forensic science and criminology, Delhi?
  18. Which courses are available in forensic science? Full details about the course? Which exam do I have to give for admission in MSc Forensic science?
2nd August 2018, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in forensic science after completing LLB from Patna University

I want to join forensic department which is my aim but lack of guidance i could not achieved that. I had completed BSc (Zoology) and after that completed LLB. but still no way is finding regarding that. Guideline me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?