27th April 2012, 09:36 PM
sejal.khan2

Which are the good colleges of Patna where forensic course is available? Eligibility criteria and the admission process?

I m interested in doing forensic science...bt i m not getting the right college..plz suggest some collges of Patna where this course is available...and the eligibility criteria and admsn process for this course...plz help me!

Related Questions:
  1. Information about forensic science? List of the colleges in Patna? Eligibility and admission process for this course?
  2. Criteria for admission in MSc Forensic Science? Where can I get admission and what is the procedure of admission?
  3. How to get admission in forensic science after completing LLB from Patna University
  4. List of forensic colleges in MP? Fee structure of the colleges and eligibility criteria for admission in PG? Scope in forensic science?
  5. Eligibility, Admission critera and best colleges, universities for M.Sc in Forensic?
  6. Admission information for M.Sc (Forensic science) in Amity University, Noida?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for admission for forensic science after passing 12th?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission for forensic science after passing 12th?
  9. Any chance to get admission in BIT Patna or BIT Patna?
  10. Eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Forensic Science being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Colleges offering this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  11. Admission process to do MSc from forensic science?
  12. Procedure to take admission in top forensic colleges?
  13. What's the admission criteria for M.Sc (Forensic) in school of Forensic Sciences?
  14. List of top 10 colleges of Pune? What is their eligibility criteria and the admission process? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get direct admission in UG? What is the fee structure of top forensic colleges?
  16. Which are the best coaching centers for NET exam for computer applications in Chennai?
  17. Eligibility for admission in B.Sc Astrophysics? Process of admission? -- [New]
  18. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for Forensic Science Course after 12th? What is its date?
24th June 2012, 10:19 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the good colleges of Patna where forensic course is available? Eligibility criteria and the admission process?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sejal.khan2 View Post
I m interested in doing forensic science...bt i m not getting the right college..plz suggest some collges of Patna where this course is available...and the eligibility criteria and admsn process for this course...plz help me!
hi
Doctor of Medicine (MD) in Forensic Medicine is a full time post graduation degree course of 3 years duration, in medical science. The candidates with MBBS degree recognized by Medical Council of India or any other State Medical Councils are eligible to study MD in Forensic Science.

There are various colleges offering forensic science in Patna.They are:
Darbhanga Medical College
Tirunelveli Medical College
SDM Medical College
Government Medical College Latur
SCB Medical College
Pt. B D Sharma Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences
Patna Medical College
Medical College Thiruvananthapuram
Madurai Medical College
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Aligarh
Indira Gandhi Medical College & Hospital
Government Medical College Surat
Government Medical College Aurangabad
Gandhi Medical College Bhopal
Santosh Medical College
Rural Medical College
R.G. Kar Medical College & Hospital
Madras Medical College
Topiwala National Medical College
Lady Hardinge Medical College
Shri Vasantrao Naik Government Medical College
JSS Medical College
16th August 2015, 12:43 AM
Vidya @

Default Re: Which are the good colleges of Patna where forensic course is available? Eligibility criteria and the admission process?

Top colleges offering forensic science in Patna:-

Government Medical College Aurangabad

SDM Medical College

Government Medical College Latur

Santosh Medical College

Rural Medical College

SCB Medical College

Gandhi Medical College Bhopal

Medical College Thiruvananthapuram

Madurai Medical College

Darbhanga Medical College

Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Aligarh

Tirunelveli Medical College

Indira Gandhi Medical College & Hospital

Government Medical College Surat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?