13th December 2011, 06:41 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission form of RIMC? How can I prepare my son for RIMC Written Exam?

sir,
how to get admission form of rimc and how can i preapare my son for written exames of rimc .

26th January 2012, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission form of RIMC? How can I prepare my son for RIMC Written Exam?

sir,
I have send a Demand draft of RS 350 in favour of "The commandant, RIMC DEHARADUN .But till now i do not get
ADMISSION FORM so please check.

sgt pn kumar
UITC,E&ITI
JALAHALLI EAST Bangalore
24th February 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission form of RIMC? How can I prepare my son for RIMC Written Exam?

sir, I want to know as how to get admission form for entrance exam July2012 of RIMC , Dehradun
28th February 2012, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

i have made a dd of rs 350 but where is it to be deposited at jammu
29th February 2012, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

from where we can get the form for R.I.M.C. test ? Is in Patiala any shop from where i can get the form for R.I.M.C.?
5th March 2012, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

how to get online RIMC 2012 forms
12th March 2012, 07:11 AM
Unregistered

sir,
how can i join in RIMC school what is the procedure to get the application form send me a answer immediately i request to send it
thanking you
15th March 2012, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

pls. conform, get the prospecte last date

upendra kumar
shimla
17th March 2012, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How to get admission form of RIMC? How can I prepare my son for RIMC Written Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to get online RIMC 2012 forms
Sir I want to get
form of RIMC
12th April 2012, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

i want a admission in rimc what i will do
26th May 2012, 06:31 AM
Unregistered

sir
how can i join in RIMC school,what is the procedure to get the application form send me answer mmediately
10th June 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare my son written exam in RIMC school

sir
who book read
7th August 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

sir,the date of birth of my son is 26-08-2001,when should i fill the form for his admission to rimc,dehradun.He is studying in 6 class
7th August 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir,the date of birth of my son is 26-08-2001.When should i fill his form for admission to rimc in 8th class.He is studying in 6th class.
23rd August 2012, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

how to write a letter to obtain the appliction for exam dec -2012?
13th December 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

I want to do addmission of my child studying in class 7th how can i get the form and guide us to other facilities required for admission.
From Sonal agrawsend me message on my e-mail id [email protected] soon
,Thanks
7th January 2013, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

my son birth date is 3 april ,2007.when he will be eligible for admission.my e mail id is [email protected]

Thanks
3rd February 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

My son born in 18 Oct 2000. Studying in class 7th.I want to admit in R I M S
21st February 2013, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

My son born in 24th Sep 2000. Studying in class 8th.I want to admit in R I M C Dehradun for the year 2013 in class 8th
18th March 2013, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

will any admission be taken in class 11th
23rd April 2013, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

pls. conform, get the prospecte last date
bhaskar joshi
26th May 2013, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

i want to say something to you that if my age down from 11 year then we can fill the form of rimc.
30th May 2013, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

sir , i have passed cbse 10th class with 10 cgpa ... how to get admission in rimc after 10th?
6th July 2013, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Hon'ble Sir,

I have prepared a bank draft in the name of "The Commandant, National Indian Military College,Dehradun" of Rs.405/- for getting the admission form for the session of July-2014 for my son "Prashant". Is it acceptable.

Please guide me in the interest of the career of my son which would be bright if he will success to get the admission in your institution.

Submitted Please with regards,

VINOD KUMAR
Mob:09811829108
E-mail:- [email protected]
7th July 2013, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

sir pliestalmeforabout next exam date
26th November 2013, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: How to get admission form of RIMC? How can I prepare my son for RIMC Written Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
how to get admission form of rimc and how can i preapare my son for written exames of rimc .
Actually there is no coaching centre for rimc all students need to prepare themselves
Thanks
Senior staff member
11th October 2014, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

I want to know how to get admision form 2015. My son is in sixth class in Budha dal public school Patiala. His game is basketball and has won silver medal in state level.
22nd July 2015, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the coaching for Rimc entrance exam near dwarka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?