12th April 2012, 01:33 PM
gabrieal sagar

How to take admission in RIMC?

i want admission in rimc there for what can i do. please help me i am a student of class IX .in st matthews udaipur.please help me.

30th May 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in RIMC?

i want admission at RIMC dehradun in class 11th how can i get it ???????????
17th July 2012, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

how to apply admission in rimc
18th July 2012, 08:01 PM
savan kumar chaitanya

CURRENT NEWS
RESULT ENTRANCE EXAM JUN 2010
27 Aug, 2010
STATE-WISE LIST OF CANDIDATES SELECTED FOR VIVA-VO..
02 Mar, 2010
PRESS RELEASE FOR NEXT RIMC ADMISSION TEST IN JUNE..
13 Jan, 2010

Entry Age- Candidates appearing for the above test should not be less than 11 years in age but should not have attained the age of 13 years as on 01 Jan 2011, i.e., they should have been born not earlier than 02 Jan 1998 and not later than 01 Jul 1999.

4. Educational Qualifications- Candidates should either be studying in Class VII or passed Class VII from any recognized school at the time of admission to the RIMC, i.e. on 01 Jan 2011.

5. Scheme of Examination- The examination comprises of: -

(a) Written Examination- The written part of the examination will consist of three papers, namely, English (1000-1200hrs), Mathematics (1400-1530hrs) on 01 Jun 2010 and General Knowledge (1000-1100) on 02 Jun 2010.

(b) Viva Voce- The interview date shall be 06 (Wed) Oct 2010, and interview will be held for only those candidates who qualify in the written exam, Minimum pass marks in each paper including interview will be 50% and the date, venue for interview will be intimated to them by respective State early Sep 2010. Intelligence and personality of the candidates will be tested in the interview.

(c) Medical Examination- The candidates finally selected after the viva-voce will undergo a medical examination at selected Military Hospitals and only those candidates found medically fit will be considered for selection and admission to the RIMC. The medical examination of the candidates forms only a part of the system of selection and does not imply the final selection.

6. Examination Centres- Examination centres are generally located in the state capitals or in cities/towns as per advertised.

7. Fee- Fees at RIMC is heavily subsidized by the Central Govt. The fee is presently Rs. 22,300/- per year. It may increase from time to time. At the time of entry a Security Deposit of Rs. 10,000/- is to be made. This is refunded when the boy passes out.

8. Scholarships- Scholarships are granted by various state Govts to meritorious students. The amount of scholarships varies from state to state and is in between Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 20,000/- per annum. Continuation of Scholarship once granted by the state is subject to merit, income and discipline of the cadet and his performance during the year.

9. Procedure to Obtain Application Forms - Copies of the prospectus with application forms and set of old question papers can be obtained from the Commandant, RIMC, Dehradun (UK) on payment of Rs 250/- (Rupees two hundred fifty only) through Demand Draft in favour of THE COMMANDANT RIMC, DEHRADUN Drawer Branch STATE BANK OF INDIA, TEL BHAWAN DEHRADUN (BANK CODE- 01576). These will be despatched by registered parcel or Courier. Please write your complete address with postal pin code, contact number in capital letter in English or Hindi. RIMC will NOT be responsible for any postal delay or loss in transit.

Note: - Locally printed or photocopied and without RIMC Hologram (Seal) forms will be rejected.

10. Last Date- Applications in duplicate on prescribed form accompanied by a Bank Draft drawer at STATE BANK OF INDIA, TEL BHAWAN (BANK CODE- 01576) DEHRADUN only will be accepted for Rs 50/- (Rs 5/- in case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe Candidates) in favour of Commandant RIMC, Dehradun and documents to be attached with application form three passport size photographs, Birth Certificate, SC, ST Certificate and Certificate from principal of the School in original with photograph on it attested stating date of birth and in which Class studying. Application forms should reach the respective Govts (as specified in the press note) of the States, where their parents /guardians normally reside on or before 31 Mar 2010. Kindly note the application forms must be sent to the respective State Govts and not to the Rashtriya Indian Military College, Dehradun.
4th November 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

When will be the result of rimc viva voce test held on 5 october 2012 out ?
3rd March 2013, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

I AM A STUDENT IN CLASS 7th AND I WANT TO TAKE ADMISSION IN R.I.M.C DEHRADUN.WHERE IS THE ADMISSION OFFICE OF R.I.M.C DEHRADUN IN PATNA,BIHAR?HELP ME.
3rd March 2013, 06:34 PM
march3

dear friends
following this link
http://www.rimc.org/admission.html
19th May 2013, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

how can i take admission in 11th class in RIMC
31st January 2016, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

I am the student of class 9th in shanti niketan public school, agra. I want to take admission in rimc for class 10th. What can I do for the admission in rimc.
4th October 2017, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

I am student of class 11th in DAV public school i want take admission in RIMC for class. 12th. What can i do for the admission in RIMC
16th May 2018, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

I am student of class 12 I am girl in science stream i want to become an army officer so how can i join army without medical
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?