10th May 2013, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in government polytechnic college Vennikkulam? What is the procedure?

what procedures i want to do to get admission in gov polytechnic college vennikkulam? Plz give ans in malayalam

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Jharkhand government polytechnic college after passing with 87%
  2. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  3. In which universities can I do IT diploma? I am interested in learning electrical and diploma course
  4. Can I appear for Polytechnic entrance exam after passing high school? What is the procedure for direct admission in Polytechnic College
  5. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  6. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  7. How can I join in government polytechnic college? What are the courses in Government Polytechnic colleges? Date of sale of admission forms for 1st year diploma courses?
  8. How to do Polytechnic in Jharkhand Government College? What is the procedure? Where to get the application form?
  9. List of colleges along with their admission procedure, last date of form submission, fee structure, and exam date offering polytechnic course in Bikaner and Nokha?
  10. How to study diploma in civil after completing 10th standard?
  11. List of top 20 Engineering Colleges offering EEE course?
  12. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  14. Previous years papers of NET(Chemistry)?
  15. Admission in Ranchi Polytechnic Government colleges is possible?
  16. How may I get the admission in engineering colleges for B.Tech course? I am a 2nd year student of diploma in E&I at government polytechnic college, Siliguri
  17. Which are the colleges to pursue AICTE approved diploma in mechanical engineering distance course
  18. Information about 6 months Diploma in Hotel Administration course?
20th June 2013, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in government polytechnic college Vennikkulam? What is the procedure?

i completed 1o th in karnataka state, Now i want join in tamil nadu govt polytechnic college what is the procedure to join the tamil nadu GPT college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?