15th October 2014, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Admission in Ranchi Polytechnic Government colleges is possible?

Well I wants to polytechnic from ranchi government polytechnic college having 79% in class 10th....is it possible....?????????????

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Ranchi government polytechnic college with 79% in 10th?
  2. How can I join in government polytechnic college? What are the courses in Government Polytechnic colleges? Date of sale of admission forms for 1st year diploma courses?
  3. Can I get admission in Delhi government polytechnic colleges such as PUSA and Aryabhat?
  4. In which universities can I do IT diploma? I am interested in learning electrical and diploma course
  5. Can I get admission in government polytechnic college after scoring 89023?
  6. How to study diploma in civil after completing 10th standard?
  7. How to get admission forms for government polytechnic college?
  8. Admission in government polytechnic colleges of North & Sout 24 Parganas with JEXPO rank of 19040?
  9. Duration and syllabus of ICWA course?
  10. How may I get polytechnic entrance exam form? List of government colleges in Dehradun for Polytechnic?
  11. Can I get admission in BIT Ranchi? I have score 122 marks and 93% in boards
  12. Procedure to take admission in NIT college?
  13. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  14. How may I get the admission in engineering colleges for B.Tech course? I am a 2nd year student of diploma in E&I at government polytechnic college, Siliguri
  15. How may I get details about rules an regulations at government polytechnic Ahmednagar? I'm doing diploma in electronics and telecommunication and in 5th sem
  16. How to do Polytechnic in government colleges?
  17. Can I join diploma in engineering after completion of 10th class?
  18. Diploma Colleges in India: Admission Procedures, Forms, Polytechnic? -- [Most Discussed]
17th October 2014, 11:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in Ranchi Polytechnic Government colleges is possible?

You have appear for an entrance examination for polytechnic admission in various government polytechnic. The exam is conducted by state technical council and 10th class pass candidates are eligible to apply for it.

Marks of 10th are not counted in final merit and your admission will purely depend on the rank you get in entrance examination.

Hence, be prepared for the entrance examination and score top class marks in it, so that you can get admission in a good polytechnic according to your choice.

For more information visit http://www.jceceboard.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?