2nd February 2013, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in GNDU without GATE test?

I wand to know, what is ta way to get addmissio in GNDU without gate test?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get lateral entry test admission in 2nd year of B.Tech in GNDU?
  2. Procedure to take admission in GNDU? Is there any online admission test for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to take admission in GNDU?
  4. Can I get admission in GNDU after securing 95 in NATA test and 77% in 12th CBSE boards?
  5. How to do B.Ed correspondence in GNDU Arts?
  6. What is the last date of MCA entrance test admission in GNDU university
  7. Am I eligible to take admission in M.A in GNDU after passing B.A from Indira Gandhi?
  8. What is the AIEEE cut off marks required to do B.Arch at GNDU, Amritsar? -- [New]
  9. What is the expected rank after scoring 200 marks in aptitude test in AIEEE? Any chance of SPA Delhi or GNDU university?
  10. Can I get admission in GNDU Electronics and Communication?
  11. How to take admission in MBA after BCA? Date of entrance test of Punjabi University/GNDU?
  12. Which is the entrance exam for M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in GNDU
  13. Procedure to get admission in BBA UG course in GNDU or its affiliated colleges?
  14. How to take admission in GNDU for BSc with Psychology? I have passed 12th class with medical stream
  15. Starting date to fill the online application form for M.Tech under GNDU? Am I eligible for M.Tech without qualifying for GATE exam?
  16. What is the procedure to take admission in GNDU for BSc Hons?
  17. Will I be able to get admission n GNDU Amritsar in B.Arch? I have completed diploma in Architecture
  18. Should I take admission in M.Tech(with software system stream) course in GNDU Amritsar or should prefer M.Tech with CSE in PTU? This is new branch which started currently in GNDU, Amirtsar
15th March 2013, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in GNDU without GATE test?

how i can admission M.tech in computer science without gate
24th October 2013, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in GNDU without GATE test?

plz tell be about the date of mca enterence test under gndu.and last submission date of form for test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?