6th January 2015, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the AIEEE cut off marks required to do B.Arch at GNDU, Amritsar?

Should I get the admission in B.Arch in Guru Nanak Dev University on the basis of test conducted for Arch?. In AIEEE, if yes then which should be the required RANK rank for SCs, ,to get admit in GNDU , for B.ARCH,:-(? ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat in GNDU, Amritsar through AIEEE? I have secured 156 marks in AIEEE
  2. What's the eligibility criteria to join B.Com course in GNDU Amritsar?
  3. How may I do B.Ed through correspondence from Jammu university? I've done M.A(Hindi) with 62% marks from GNDU Amritsar
  4. Can I do LLB in GNDU at Amritsar?
  5. How much state and national rank is required in AIEEE for admission in GNDU Amritsar, DAV Jalandhar, UIIT Hoshiarpur, NIT Jalandhar?
  6. What is the expected rank after scoring 200 marks in aptitude test in AIEEE? Any chance of SPA Delhi or GNDU university?
  7. Am I eligible for TCS interview after completion of my B.Tech degree with 70% marks from GNDU Amritsar? I have 67% marks in 10th and 59.6% marks in 12th
  8. Admission in Amritsar Campus in GNDU after scoring 408501 in AIEEE? I belong to SC category
  9. Am I eligible for recruitment if I am a PG from GNDU Amritsar in Political science?
  10. What's the procedure for getting licence(psychiatric) in Canada? I've done post graduation in psychology from GNDU Amritsar
  11. Can I get admission in B.Tech 1st year in GNDU Amritsar after getting 408501 rank in AIEEE?
  12. How may I do MBA from GNDU? How may I get information about entrance exams? I've done B.Com with 54% marks from a college affiliated to guru nanak dev university Amritsar -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get a job after completing MBA in finance from GNDU Amritsar
  14. Should I do M.A in economics from Punjab University Chandigarh or MSc Hons in economics from GNDU, Amritsar Punjab
  15. Can I do M.A English from GNDU Amritsar? I have done graduation with 48%
  16. How to do B.Ed from Jammu University after doing M.A(Hindi) with 62% from GNDU Amritsar?
  17. Can I get admission in GNDU, Amritsar? I've secured 87.2% in 12th and scored 94(Out of 200) in NATA
  18. Should I take admission in M.Tech(with software system stream) course in GNDU Amritsar or should prefer M.Tech with CSE in PTU? This is new branch which started currently in GNDU, Amirtsar
17th November 2017, 09:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the AIEEE cut off marks required to do B.Arch at GNDU, Amritsar?

AIEEE is not conducted now and you need to appear for JEE Main or state level engineering entrance exam of the same state. Hence, rank is not easy to predict.

Therefore, just make sure you perform well according to the question paper of the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?