14th September 2013, 06:05 PM
ramlal thakur

How to get admission in government college in HP

How many college in hp. And how to addmision

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in B.Ed course in UP or Delhi in Government or Private college?
  2. Will I get admission in any government medical college in any self financing college under government quota?
  3. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  4. How can I get admission in government medical college for MBBS through government college in Srinagar
  5. Will I get admission in government college after scoring 138 in PCB group? Names of the colleges where I can get admission?
  6. Admission in government engineering college after scoring 3685 SC rank? Total number of reserved seats to get admission in government college for West Bengal?
  7. Affordable government Architecture colleges having 90 marks in NATA?
  8. Cutoff for getting admission in a government college through WBJEE for electronics engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How many colleges are there in Kerala offering MBA in Airport management? Which are they?
  10. Do I have an opportunity to get admission in government engineering college after scoring 27200 in recent JEM? How many government colleges we have in WB?
  11. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad?
  12. Procedure to apply for B.Ed in government colleges? When will the admission open in government college? What is the fee structure? Is there any entrance exam for B.Ed admission?
  13. How many government MBBS colleges exist in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in MBBS in Gujarat government college for ST category? Can we get the form online?
  14. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra?
  15. In which government colleges of Maharashtra can I get admission? -- [New]
  16. How many government seat are there in UP B.Ed exam? Admission in government college after scoring 33980?
  17. How to get admission in government engineering college?
  18. Information about the fee structure for admission into M.Pharmacy in government college? Any chance for admission in government college after scoring 770 rank in GPAT?
16th November 2017, 04:31 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in government college in HP

Himachal Pradesh is a northern state which is arranged in the foothills of Himalayas. The normal proficiency rate of this state is 82.80 % (according to enumeration 2011). At display situation, Himachal Pradesh is considered one of the states which is acclaimed for seeking after engineering courses. There are different prominent universities that are arranged in Himachal Pradesh, which offers quality education.

Admission in government college will be done through entrance examinations. There will be no entrance exam organized for state level for admission in engineering courses. Students can appear in the national level entrance exam to get admission in top government colleges and universities.
Admission in government college will be done through entrance examinations. There will be no entrance exam organized for state level for admission in engineering courses. Students can appear in the national level entrance exam to get admission in top government colleges and universities.

following are the top colleges in HP
Indian Institute of Technology,
National Institute of Technology,
Jaypee University of Information Technology,
Jawaharlal Nehru Govt. engineering College,
16th November 2017, 04:42 PM
stylesclash
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in government college in HP

Most of the colleges in Himachal Pradesh give admissions through JEE Main national level exam. For admissions in IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) students are required to qualify JEE Main and JEE Advanced both examinations.
The application forms for JEE Main examination is released in the month of December . Students can apply for this exam through online mode only. Before applying, students are required to check the eligibility criteria:

Students should have passed or appearing in the 12th or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.

Candidates must have obtained minimum 50% marks in the qualifying exam.

Three years diploma holder students are also eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?