29th December 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in IGMC if I am from Gujarat?

hello i'm from gujrat i want to get admsn in igmc can u plz give me detail how can i get admsn in igmc??!
which xam i hv to face.......

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure details of IGMC Nagpur?
  2. How is the IGMC and RI college in Pondicherry? How many management seats are there for MBBS course?
  3. What is the admission procedure in GUJCET for CBSE students born in Gujarat?
  4. When will the admission for M.E in E.C be starting in Gujarat? I'm an E.C engineer from Gujarat
  5. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  6. How to get admission in M.Pharm in Anand Gujarat? Entrance exam that I have to answer to take admission in Gujarat?
  7. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat -- [Most Discussed]
  8. State quota benefits for admission through GUJCET?
  9. Admission in Gujarat for M.Pharm? Information about Gujarat Entrance Exam? Procedure for M.Pharm in Gujarat?
  10. How to get admission through GATE in M.E in Gujarat after completing B.E?
  11. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  12. Admission in general quota within Gujarat or in private medical college of Gujarat?
  13. How to get admission in degree college in Gujarat after scoring 55% aggregate?
  14. Eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS course in Gujarat?
  15. How to get admission in degree colleges in Gujarat in India? In which colleges can I get admission?
  16. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  17. What's the admission date for the M.Pharma course in Gujarat?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?
15th September 2016, 07:04 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Exclamation Re: How to get admission in IGMC if I am from Gujarat?

IGMC stands for Indira Gandhi Medical College. Indira Gandhi Medical College, formerly the Himachal Pradesh Medical College, is a state-owned medical college and hospital in Shimla in the state of Himachal Pradesh in India. Himachal Pradesh Medical College was renamed Indira Gandhi Medical College (now popularly known as IGMC in abbreviated form) in 1984. As you want to know how to get admission in IGMC here, I am going to tell you the same:

You need to appear in entrance examination to get admission in Indira Gandhi Medical College. In order to get admission in Indira Gandhi Medical College, you must meet the cut off marks of the college which is set by the institution itself and it changes every year.
The cut off marks for any institution depends on the following factors like number of candidates applying for the exam, number of sets available, difficulty level of the exam etc.

For more information you can contact at given below address:

Address: Circular Road, Lakkar Bazar,
Shimla, Himachal Pradesh 171001
Phone: 0177
280 4251
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?